Top Gear America Returns July 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find anything on the internets yet. I thought it'd be Aug though, but earlier the better I guess.

No it was scripted, the guys were all doing their separate things when one would drive by the other, and then they would get in their car and they kinda chased each other through town.

apparently, there are tickets available for a live taping of Top Gear right now.

:dance: Excellent!

I haven't found anything, either. *cue angry flailing*

I saw the TV ad the other day. It's pretty funny and the date is indeed July 24th.

:thumbsup:

I will have to make a mental note of that. I also have to double check if I get that on the basic Dish Network pack since my one roommate had to change it up because she couldn't afford it anymore. (I think we do get it, but then again, we don't get MTV, but we get MTV2. What. o_o)

Ah well I thought so. I do watch it on occasion, but not really enough to hear about any of the other programs they have.

Well then I shall watch it since everything on that package is pretty... not interesting (minus Comedy Central). (Also I think that MTV charges more for MTV than MTV2, so that's why it is in the basic of basic packages I suppose.)

Finally saw the commercial yesterday, they put a lot into a short promo.

i actually have a chance to go see a live taping on July 13.

SWEET! :jc:

Status
Not open for further replies.