Top Gear America Returns July 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh... i saw this last week in reno nevada.... on a side of a truck plastered with a bunch history channel decals and such.
IMAG0575.jpg

i actually have a chance to go see a live taping on July 13.

SWEET! :jc:

Nice!

I was checking out the ticket site and can't be anywhere near the region myself but if I could have I would have.

Its kind of bugging me that they aren't doing segment/air, segment/air, segment/air, segment/air but I'm absolutely impressed that they are doing it so tight into the release schedule and that it will have a more natural feeling because of this.

I'm looking forward to this season starting up.

uhh... i saw this last week in reno nevada.... on a side of a truck plastered with a bunch history channel decals and such.

That was last year's premiere date.

Its kind of bugging me that they aren't doing segment/air, segment/air, segment/air, segment/air but I'm absolutely impressed that they are doing it so tight into the release schedule and that it will have a more natural feeling because of this.

Yeah, I wish they'd follow their UK bretheren in this regard, too, but I can kind of deal with taping all the studio bits close to premiere time.

Last edited:
The promo clip is just pure awesome. Just re-watched season 1 and can't wait for this one to start.

Where does the name Rutledge come from?

This will be a nice addition since Burn Notice started back up recently AND having TG UK to as welll. It's shaping up to be a good summer for my tv watching. Haven't watched regular tv in months.

Season 2 preview article with 3/4 of a Stig lap video:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/14/top-gear-usa-season-2-preview-with-bonus-stig-lap-w-vid/

Warning: Don't open that article if you don't want to know a vehicle that will be on season 2. There are also a few challenges/races revealed.
Damn, ninja'd me.

Glucker apparently left out some things in the article, to save on spoilers. There are some nuggets in the article, so I'd call it a minor spoiler alert.

I'm still waiting for the guys to guest host on a UStream'ed AB podcast.

Errr, I don't find the presenters moronic, and I don't find the show is an insult to its UK parent? I think it's more of a complement to it, personally.

Anyhoo. I saw a full page advert for it in the current issue of ESPN Magazine.

WebCam_20110716_1255.jpg

Eight days to go!

No offence or anything, but how do you guys want to watch this show? I find all of the presenters moronic and the show to be an insult to the English one.

i watch it cause i don't drive Porsche....

today, i will be going to another taping of Top Gear.

fuck yea, brah!

Last edited:
*high five*

No offence or anything, but how do you guys want to watch this show? I find all of the presenters moronic and the show to be an insult to the English one.

Why do people say "no offense" then follow it up with being offensive on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.