Top Gear AMERICA

It said it a few special episodes... Maybe they are trying to sell the show to the states and need some "pilot" episodes with some cars that would have some appeal acros the pond??

dunno just quessing, BUT I definitely want to see thise episodes!!!

It says its exclusivly for Discovery channel USA... They will have to leave out their "the guys from the colonies" jokes...

Can somebody from the US try to cap it? I guess it will be various stuff we have already seen, but, hey, its Top Gear!!

Buba

Hi,
I would be willing to cap these eps when they air, but somebody would need to explain how to cap a show. I have TiVo, a PC capture card and broadband.

BTW I read that there are torrents of JC's DVD's out there anybody have an idea as to where I could get them if they are indeed available.

TIA

Explorerman

why am i scared?

I dont think you can expect any laying off of the colony jokes...discovery channel let the guys from exile cycles say all sorts of stuff about americans and their taste in bikes...

i really hope clarkson and the gang leave their integrity intact...but i also hope top gear gets broadcast on disco...i will love disco forever more if they bring me the top gear i know and love....but if they give it the budwiser treatment (3% beer aint beer) ill be very disapointed in all involved parties

Inflex said:
If it's being filmed next week... I wonder when we'll see it on TV here.

It says its exclusivly for Discovery channel USA... (one post up yours....)

Buba

Buba said:
It says its exclusivly for Discovery channel USA... They will have to leave out their "the guys from the colonies" jokes...

Can somebody from the US try to cap it? I guess it will be various stuff we have already seen, but, hey, its Top Gear!!

Buba

Yeah, I can try to cap it. If someone spots when it is airing just give me the heads up.

Dear Applause Store Member,

We would like to offer you exclusive free tickets to a very special recording of the UK?s no1 motor show ?TOP GEAR? for American Television!!

You are invited to come hang out with Jeremy Clarkson, and the entire Top Gear Team as they take an entertaining sideswipe at the world of cars for this very special series recorded exclusively for The Discovery Channel USA.

Drool over the latest new metal, enjoy banter with the man himself, and see the VT stunts that all go together to make up the hit Top Gear.

Recorded on location at the fantastic Dunsfold Park (Aerodrome), this show is A MUST if you like cars that are either new, old, cheap, expensive, exciting, thrilling, pretty or just down right ugly!

Please be aware these tickets are very limited and this offer has only been sent to you because your details meet our requirements. You must have an even ratio of males to females within your group (i.e. If you take 2 tickets you must have 1 male and 1 female, 4 tickets 2 males, 2 females etc).

Available Times & Dates:
Monday 14th February 2005 @ 10:00am
Monday 14th February @ 2005 14:30pm
(Note: If you cannot make the above recordings please call to enquire about other dates/times)

Show Location:
DUNSFOLD PARK (AERODROME), GODALMING, SURREY GU8 4BS

Interested?
For free tickets please call Applause Store on 0208 324 2700 (office hours 10:30am-18:00pm Mon-Fri)

Applause Store Productions Ltd

I wish I lived in London :(

Currently listening to: Man, It's So Loud In Here - They Might Be Giants - Dial-A-Song: 20 Years Of They Might Be Giants (2002)

Word to the wise: Do NOT read the above post out of context!!! :eek:

Currently listening to: Carry On - Saliva - Survival Of The Sickest (2004)

Buba said:
Inflex said:
If it's being filmed next week... I wonder when we'll see it on TV here.

It says its exclusivly for Discovery channel USA... (one post up yours....)

Buba

if you look at his profile, he's from USA, sooo ;)

evoWALO said:
I wonder if they'll show it in Discovery Channel Asia.

WTF!!! Can't you guys read!!!???!!!

Buba

Buba said:
evoWALO said:
I wonder if they'll show it in Discovery Channel Asia.

WTF!!! Can't you guys read!!!???!!!

Buba
Within the US I believe it to be exclusive to the Discovery channel USA but outside of the US it could be offered to anyone. For all you know it may get rebroadcasted in Germany.