Top Gear Apocalypse DVD

Seems strange to see something that is Top Gear without Jezza in it. Surely the Italian Job didn't take up all his time?

Seems strange to see something that is Top Gear without Jezza in it. Surely the Italian Job didn't take up all his time?

Jeremy's never done a TG DVD*. It's usually just Richard who does them. (Come to think of it, is this James's first TG DVD appearance?)

* By this, I mean one that isn't a complete season/series set or a compilation of stuff from the show.

Most Blu-ray discs are not using the Region Coding, so chances are it will work in a US player.

Read amazon.com uk reviews on the most recent Top Gear bluray release (the one after the polar special) many american buyers were complaining it had playback problems on their US PS3s and only certain brand/specific model bluray players seemed to playback with no glitches.

My Polar Special bluray btw, plays just fine on both my PS3 and samsung US bluray players.

By what seems to me, Jeremy was with "a serious matter" and the boys stayed with the madness.
I long to see this DVD, it has all the essence of the real Top Gear.
Since I am not fluent in English, do not understand some things because of the accent.
He started selling today? Will you have downloaded?
Thank you !
ATB

watching it now, it's silly as hell but it's bloody hilarious! the radioactivity bit was so so so epic win. seriously best idea ever.
the longest finger in the world bit was amazing too xD

Last edited:
I saw it, or rather scrolled past all the shit and watched the actual car stuff. It's shit. I'd rate it either 1 or 2 out of 10.

It's against my principles, but I must agree with ahpadt.
I've watched fifth gear win a prize segments with more interest :(

It's against my principles, but I must agree with ahpadt.
I've watched fifth gear win a prize segments with more interest :(

hahahah! Very well said. I am watching it right now. WoW the first 20 min are painful to watch...really, so bad that it is starting to get funny.

oh dear, this is a good example what top gear would be without clarkson...! Not very good. The DVD gets better after the uber awful start and there are some good moments on it...but must of the time it feels like a very cheap version of top gear.