Top Gear At Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car back in the box! ;)

OMG Hammond, some1 call him & tell, that he's not in a FREAKIN DRAGSTER.

Several times i was in camera shot, *prays hes on the show*

EDIT:Oh and i found some graffiti in the toilet while i was there.....
http://img481.imageshack.**/img481/7521/dsc00257km7.jpg

LOL, I saw that when I was here for the F3GT a few weeks ago!

I watched their stop when it changed from Clarkson to Hammond, it was a bit stupid, they completely overfilled the car and it was sitting there for ages just leaking fuel!

I'm trying to process pictures while taking more, but it's hard work!

I'll hopefully get a few online in a bit.

just an exciting moment in the race and i have to go to bed .. aaargh

Well, he said the front end, past the bodywork, was "fairly intact", so they might (and probably will) do some heroic overnight repair works in order to finish the race (albeit, probably last) and make a great TV bit.

Hangar Straight is bloody quick and Micheal Vergers (Chad Motorsport) is mega quick

Hope its not to bad.

oooh ouch, that looks pretty bad, the left front side is a bit gouged. It'll be back out again though I'm sure.

LOL, though, stupid team, I followed it into their garage, at which point Clarkson shouted "everyone who's not involved with fixing the car FUCK OFF OUT OF THE GARAGE" so I snapped my last shot and went to leave, but security were holding all the back doors shut. I went to go out of the front and they yanked their front shutter down!
"Can you get out please mate?"

"err, no, I'm stuck in here, you've locked everyone in!"

Haha, silly team...

Oh and I might have elbowed Hammond in the face...

Moved over on the maybe the quickest car on the track, on the quickest part of the track:(

Can't pass judgement on whose fault exactly it was untill we see the footage. So stop pointing fingers.

oooh ouch, that looks pretty bad, the left front side is a bit gouged. It'll be back out again though I'm sure.

LOL, though, stupid team, I followed it into their garage, at which point Clarkson shouted "everyone who's not involved with fixing the car FUCK OFF OUT OF THE GARAGE" so I snapped my last shot and went to leave, but security were holding all the back doors shut. I went to go out of the front and they yanked their front shutter down!

Haha, silly team...

HOW DID YOU GET IN lol

and are you reporting from there right now?

Haha, silly team...

How are you posting? You got a laptop with gprs modem?

Haha, silly team...

Panel damage only?

Suspension?

Sadly, he's absolutely right... I miss old Top Gear. :(

well, its entertainment revolving around motor vehicles..... so technically, its both a car show and an entertainment show

Status
Not open for further replies.