jack_christie

Forum Addict
The best account of the crash so far

Probably on TG in November:shock: Can't wait that long:(

Last edited:

Martyn

Car(s)
Ford Focus
No, they presented their trophies later on up in the media centre.
Top Gear had buggered off by then, so noone picked up theirs.

That one podium took about half an hour, so a podium for six classes would have been a bit ridiculous I expect!

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
Martyn you are an amazing photographer mate, top notch!

Yeh i recorded a vid on my phone of Jezza pulling away in his Gallardo. And May n Hamster had chauffeur driven cars. (Merc S class and Citreon C6)

Blythy

Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk V)
clarkson said in his column yesterday that he wants to confirm that he did not give hammond a comforting hug, that the following exchange took place

Clarkson: You fucking twat.
Hammond: ****.

There may be more emphasis that protrayed above.

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
Did Fifth Gear compete in this race too?? If they did, that would be awesome because when this segment comes on Top Gear, there's gonna be some funny situations! :D

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
But I read somewhere on the Fifth Gear forum that Tiff drove a TSX in the British 24hrs.

tiff is pretty awesome when he gets really pissed off, too.

haha. Watch him on the track racing segments like the British 24h. He gets so fed up with the TSX headlights and stuff.

Martyn

Car(s)
Ford Focus
In the 2005 Britcar 24, Tiff and Vicki co-drove a Barwell Civic Type R with James Kaye and Mark Lemmer and finished 11th. I'd assume this was covered on 5th Gear. I wasn't an official 5th Gear entry though, they were just driving for Barwell.

anti-net

Sorry to bring up a quite old thread now, but I didn't think this deserved its own thread

In this months TG magazine Clarkson's article called "Motor Racing" he talks how much he enjoyed doing Britcar 24hr, the very last paragraph he says "Next Year, I suspect we may be back."

I'm sure a lot of us suspected they'd be back seeing it made good telly and they clearly wanted to get into the top 10

Question is...Will they keep the Penis Oil Arse Biscuits 330d? Will Buttcrack Steve still be there team manager? and will Hammond t-bone another Mosler?

essentialatom

Car(s)
Renault Clio Sport
Since the 2007 race I was planning to go again - if Top Gear return I'll DEFINITELY be going again, and with a better camera than last time too... maybe a videocamera... I do like making movies. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.