Top Gear At Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if there will be a segment on Jezza and James getting there racing license?

I have a feeling this might be where they will be using their self-made biodiesel. It's in the "GREEN" category afterall. Great find!

I have the same feeling, it is a great chance to burn that oil

I don't think that the "Green" group in the entrants list is actually related to economical stuff, because there's more colors in the list... (pink, orange etc)

It's likely that they'll use their own Diesel (otherwise why have they grown it anyway?) but how can a 24hr race be clean and economical? Doesn't sound logical to me, even if they use Diesels.
Who cares, anyway? I would just like to watch Jeremy goes into the back of some cars and shouting "This is RIDICULOUS!!!" :rolleyes:

well.... this is perfect for a UK FG member meet n greet :D

though im on the blower to my mates right now...hopefully we can make this into some wicked BBQ camping weekend!

well.... this is perfect for a UK FG member meet n greet :D

Maybe you could get a Final Gear banner made up and you UK members could meet up, and if the boys or crew see it, then you may meet them all?

Or get it on the show in the background?

Damn this is going to be one of the best Top Gear segments ever! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:woot:

And (as previously mentioned) it will also be awesome if those of you from Final Gear get some kind of banner and it will be included in the show (like in a random audience shot)!!!

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, there's no such model as "BMW 330d ti sport" or any combination of those (and if there is, blame Google). I did found BMW 330d M Sport, which is the closest model.....

Get a spot by the fence and make a large banner with the Final Gear logo from the header on it. Then just hang it on the fence.

As far as I can tell, there's no such model as "BMW 330d ti sport" or any combination of those (and if there is, blame Google). I did found BMW 330d M Sport, which is the closest model.....

This might be closer.

If I remember correctly, the T denotes touring wagon(just as C referred to couples and convertibles)...

Also the roster mentioned something about a touring wagon =P

ok so whos actually going? hands up?

i really wanna go, but at the moment its looking like ill be going on my todd...my friends either have no money or just umming an ahhing.

one lives in brighton and has jus gone back there, he doesnt want to be up n down like a yoyo, and my other good mate nick is putting ho's before bro's unless she fancies coming along too.

so if i find no one by the fri..... any FG'ers i can tag along with?

Status
Not open for further replies.