Top Gear At Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel though?

I think the last type of car they would enter would be a diesel on the basis of Jeremy's hatred towards them.

Would be pretty awesome I must say if it is the case however!

Very interesting. 78 is a good guess, also could be #18, i know it has a sponsor no drivers announced & GT3RS car, beloved by TG. But if they are really there, it's probably 78th.

Great find.

And the fact, that the category they applied in is "Class 4 - Diesel Green" makes it interesting.
Richard is the only of those 3 who has a Racing Licence, i guess JC & May had to get one of those too. Wud be great fun.

Last edited:
I'm sure The Stig has licence, if he is not banned;)

I can just see the racing-driver-excuses coming.
RH: "Yes, I know I crashed! But it was because Jeremy moved the seat so far back I couldnt reach the pedals properly."
JC: "You know that Schumacher bloke? He occasionally crashed too!"
JM: (crashing into a tyre wall) "Oh cock!"

And a nice intro to the segment:
JC: "Get ready for a full 24 hours of POWEEEEEEERRR... in a economic diesel!

What if it's Fifth Gear though?

They all have licences.

It doesn't seem like TG to enter a diesel but then again they wouldn't be so normal to enter something like BMW M3.

We'll find out soon enough

Could be Fifth Gear seeing as they are a bunch of racing drivers.

I'd lean more towards Fifth Gear doing this, although it would be a hell of a lot funnier if Top Gear did it.

Hmmmmm, it really could be either. COuld be TG doing a "How hard can it be?" type challenge and having a red hot go, or it could be Plato, VBH and Tiff (now that'd be a team to beat!!) going out there and going for gold.

Its 99.9% Top Gear.

Fifth Gear are usually run by Tiff's brother, with Barwell Motorsport. They are running Mark Lemmer and James Kaye in an Integra, no mention of anyone else, yet.

Diesel though?

I think the last type of car they would enter would be a diesel on the basis of Jeremy's hatred towards them.

Well what about the Jag they took round the 'Ring? They could be doing something like that.

That being said, I feel compelled to state that this might be a spoiler thread. Maybe.... Sort of.... -ish.

Maybe they might give Sabine a spin:)

Ha! another event to go to at Silverstone (its only a few miles away from me) and the 9th is my bday...

Well what about the Jag they took round the 'Ring? They could be doing something like that.

That being said, I feel compelled to state that this might be a spoiler thread. Maybe.... Sort of.... -ish.

It's possible, I'm just saying that it seems like they would elect to go non-diesel for such an event.

It doesn't matter to me however, I would love to see them do it!

:rolleyes:
It's Top Gear.
Look at the online entry list: http://eerc.co.uk/cms/news.php?item.500

CLASS 4 DIESEL (GREEN)

SPONSOR VEHICLE

78 0 Jeremy Clarkson Team Top Gear BMW 330 Dti Sport
James May
Richard Hammond
Stig

Shame I'm not in the country that weekend as Silverstone is just down the road from me (well - ish) and it should be an awesome day.

Awesome. It's been updated.

The Stigs in it!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.