Top Gear Auditions

I can't believe all of you seem to have missed the fact that the article quotes Elijah B from this very thread...... :rolleyes:

I just noticed that, some excellent investigating from The Daily Star...

I can't believe all of you seem to have missed the fact that the article quotes Elijah B from this very thread...... :rolleyes:

I just noticed that, some excellent investigating from The Daily Star...

Your wrong, this a step forward for them as it is based base on factual opinion as opposed to the usually guff.

Does Viper007Bond get a cut of the commission from a Daily Star Pundit?

Maybe we should start a thread about your favourite post you want to see turned in to a tabloid story?

Last edited:
Goodness! Who would have thought? Certainly not me. I had missed reading the link initially until MWF pointed out that I was quoted. This has quite chuffed my day. I even got a rep power point. Thank you, MWF and Jack Christie, for drawing the article to our attention.

How anyone is going to interact with the Stig in the auditions is beyond me though; how do you prove yourself with someone who will sit there with arms crossed and is silent, or gets upset and walks off?

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
Upset? I think he just has ADD and gets bored or sees a butterfly or something that attracts him.

They quoted using someone's forum name? No, surely they didn't? They did?!

:rofl:

That may be your real name but it's still funny. You must now change it to something obscure in case it happens again. Also congratulations! :D I actually read it too and thought that name appeared familiar but I glossed over it.

I think we can safely assume the media is *still* watching FG re: Top Gear.

[...] How anyone is going to interact with the Stig in the auditions is beyond me though; how do you prove yourself with someone who will sit there with arms crossed and is silent, or gets upset and walks off?
So unfair, everyone who?s ever taken a awful amateur-dramatic class has such a head-start when faced with this challenge. :rolleyes:

Yes, you are supposed to showcase your creativity here ... to come up with a solution to this pickle. If you can get the stig to break his act and start laughing, you will have won.

Matt2000 said:
They quoted using someone's forum name? No, surely they didn't? They did?!

Well, only some few of us are quotable like that. "Interrobang said blah-di-blah-blah" is not going to make it into a newspaper :D

Well if this is true it offers a tiny glimmer of hope to those who sent in audition videos.

I would not say that. :wicked: :whistle: :wink: