Top Gear Australia Audition

Tehcrevice

Car(s)
Integra, Pulsar, Commodore
Hola!, We are Teh Crevice.

Long lovers of the top gear, and the final gear.

A threesome of ninja/electro warriors. Grown in the banjo-loving hills of Perth, Western Australia. We are all madly in love with Top Gear over in Britland so we decided to try out for the australian edition. Unfortunatly but very very deservingly our efforts where halved by a good friends wedding in the midst of compiling the video. After celebrating the fantastic event, we came back to a very close duedate and not alot of work done. Never fear! Much in Teh Crevice style. We winged a Huge 2.57 minute movie, and sent off incredibly detailed questionnaires complete with pictures of dinosaurs running after pulsars.

(Note. we are going to finish this)
(Also note. dont know how to use this nifty youtube feature)

:cool:Audition Mania:cool:

Please comment, flame, send underwear under that video.
Better yet, start a rally infront of sbs demanding Teh Gear!

Hello!

I feel sorry for whomever will need to review this and all the rest like it.

they used GOB Bluths magic music :lol:

ROFLMFAO wtf is that shit?

fucking awesome :D

If you dont get picked up (for some stupid reason) please start making car review videos of your own :D.

Just walk up to friends and family: "Mind if i test your 1988 toyota"? :D

You guys are entering the wrong comp ... that's worthy of Tropfest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(good luck anyway!)

"gopher drifting" ... you know, I really want to see that ... how about I tied a wombat to the back of my XD falcon and did some donuts ... would that count ...

but seriously ... the accordian music at the end of your video ... i love it, is nice ... what album was it from?