Top Gear Australia Filming Sites

That form has been there for over half a year now. I registered back then and still haven't heard back.

Registered my interest in tickets too. Haven't heard back, but given I'm about 1,500km away from the studio I'm not surprised. I told them I was looking for an excuse to get away from the Mrs for a few days ... dunno if that will help or hinder my chances ... ;)

Last edited:
That form has been there for over half a year now. I registered back then and still haven't heard back.

I thought it had gone for a while as I didn't see it last time I looked at the Freehand site.

I was traveling behind what I think was an Ariel Atom (badges are far too heavy remember) in the city this morning for a few blocks. It had a "TG Australia" logo on it and was getting positive attention from the police and the general public. No cameras or camera car to be seen and the person behind the wheel was not one of the hosts....

Maybe Charlie's replacement for S2. *fingers crossed* yes

^Yeah, they drove it from Melb to Syd for the Supercar Club. Pretty funny article actually... It rained as they made their way up the Hume :lol:

^I want pics of the Atom if at all possible. i'd love to see the dude in the rain behind the wheel of the Atom

^Sure thing, should have time for scanning/uploading later this week.

Well Warren is doing the editorial carttons for the Daily Telegraph (which is a full time job, despite what you might think) so presumably the trio aren't filming series 2 yet.