Top Gear Australia to Channel 9

I think he's lurking around somewhere. Senator Stephen Conroy got a nice bollocking on ABC Radio National yesterday for playing a round of golf with James Packer on the day the $250m licence fee rebate to commercial TV stations was announced, so I'm guessing he must still have some sort of involvement with Nein.

Thats because Packer is a major shareholder in Foxtel and the anti-siphoning list is being reviewed.

Last edited:
Thats because Packer is a major shareholder in Foxtel and the anti-siphoning list is being reviewed.

Ah.

In that case, Wilman can save Packer's kick in the nuts for Warnie. Call it a 'pre-emptive strike'.

Is there a kick-Warnie-in-the-nuts queue somewhere that I can join?

Edit: BTW, as it turns out TopGear was not only the highest rating programme on Tuesday, but also the highest rating programme of the entire week.

Last edited:
Channel Nine have decided to stuff around with Top Gear even more.The next episode that will air on Tuesday week won't be S14 Ep2,but S14 Ep4

:rolleyes:

GAHHHHHHH :mad:

Definitely boycotting TGUK on Nein now! I wonder if I can convince my family to do the same...

Nine may have listened to our compaints about the butchering of TopGear. They are still planning to show two episodes in two hours on March 2nd. The following week however, on March 9th, they have announced that the new series of Survivor will be premiering after TopGear at 8:40pm. Hopefully that means that they will be showing the full international version.

Nine may have listened to our compaints about the butchering of TopGear. They are still planning to show two episodes in two hours on March 2nd. The following week however, on March 9th, they have announced that the new series of Survivor will be premiering after TopGear at 8:40pm. Hopefully that means that they will be showing the full international version.

The repeat episode this tuesday at 8.30pm is the USA special

Nah, it probably just means they'll put 5 more minutes worth of shit into ACA, making Two And A Half Men and TG run 10 minutes late instead of 5. :rolleyes:

Without the ads, tonight's new episode (series 14, episode 4) went for 50 minutes. It was the full international version. :D

Except of course that the end credits were removed so that they could go straight into the US roadtrip special.

Yay, nice to hear that!

Now all they need to do is show them in chronoloco! order :)