Top Gear Australia to Channel 9

I heard somewhere that Wilman was only allowed to show it twice (one the Sunday and another as a repeat) because they could only afford it twice.

And funnily enough, the newest TG Aus magazine has a small thing on Hamilton's drive, so I don't know what's going to happen.

the music during the veyron lap was different, but thats to be expected

still, channel 9 fails

The butchers were at it again last night.The news segment was very short,so I got the DVD out and watched the news segment from the BBC airing and noticed Nine chopped out a few minutes where the guys were talking about Ferrari and their dodgy tactics at the Hockenhiem F1 race.

Not wanting to talk about F1 because its on TEN?

If so, thats really petty.

^ They probably cut the F1 bit 'cause Bernie Ecclestone was going to charge them a million billion trillion dollars (plus GST) to air it :lol:

Last edited:
i didnt watch this week

Pretty sure it was a repeat anyway, so I wasn't watching either. Had to catch up on my Speedway GP :D

^ I didn't either, there's way too much new episode competition on Tuesday night to watch a repeat!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but if Top Gear Australia is now on channel 9 for good, will it take over Top Gear UK's time slot?
I mean, I just watched the Ashes special because its Tuesday at 7:30 when it's usually on and it was a Top Gear Aus episode that just had the UK guys in it.
So is it going to stay like that or is Top Gear UK going to have back its normal time of 7:30 on a Tuesday night?

From what I reckon, they will replace TGUK for the time being while they run series 3 and once that finishes, put back TGUK on. That's what they did on SBS.

just then the channel glitched, replayed 10-20 seconds of footage before the stupid ad, then blacked out, then came back

yes, usually with no news

tonight's one is a full length ep (1.5 hours with ads), all news included :dunno:

And I'm watching on NBN (Newcastle) and the channel hasn't glitched for yet? (Then again I have been a bit busy texting, so I may not have noticed!)

Been glitchy most of the night in ACT....