Top Gear back in October!

Because of Ferrari's 50th Birthday there was loads of different covers. i think :)

its 60th actually, not 50th.
anyways
i would love to see at least 10 episode.
last series had 6 only, so they might be bit generous and make it a bigger season.

that issue is ancient, there's been two since that one. :p

a bit off-topic, but does the magazine make any mention of the Ferrari F50 GT1s laptime? because to beat that the FXX would have had to be faster then the F333, and thats a tall order indeed

I'm assuming you're talking about Ferrari's test track.

Current F1 car : 58 sec.
Current FXX 1min 18sec.
Enzo : 1min 25sec.
F430: 1min 27sec.

No mention of the F50 GT1.

Last edited:
Hmm I thought you guys knew this, its been in the past 3 or so months of TG Magazine

Sorry, my fault. All I had in my head as I made the post was the 2 second difference. Post corrected to show a time of 1.27sec.

still, only two seconds slower then the Enzo, good stuff.

Last edited:
Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll actually have car reviews this time around. Please o please don't let it be a re-run of Season 9.

Well thats good. I gues this also means that it'll be a LONG season (if they do a show every week until the end of the year that is...)

GREAT!

Top Gear will be the same as it was in Series 9. They are after ratings & money, their segments became expensive. The fact is, that on sunday night, ppl wud rather watch a funny show featuring cars, than a car-show with bits of humour & a lot of automotive info in it.

Top Gear will be the same as it was in Series 9. They are after ratings & money, their segments became expensive. The fact is, that on sunday night, ppl wud rather watch a funny show featuring cars, than a car-show with bits of humour & a lot of automotive info in it.

Think so?

I thought series 9 was rushed together cos of Richards crash, and now that they skipped a series, they have had time to re-evaluate the show and prepare for a 10 episode series on a S7 scale.

So they sold out. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I guess I'll just watch more VivaLaBam, they do stupid shit with cars too.