Top Gear China?

Tiger Edition BMW M3... wait what.

There's plenty of Audis, VWs, BMWs, and Mercedes-Benzes currently made in China, so they can review those. Not that they're restlicted to Chinese-made cars.

From Hong Kong here.
Honestly, I would hate to see TG china.
Simply because there aint not Alfa in China XD

Seriously, I think only the original TG is good.....

Warning: the level of English proficiency in this thread is reaching dangerously low levels!

Luckily, it is balanced with a large amount of double-posting.

Wow, I'm surprised to suddenly see so many Chinese members!

If the market calls for it I don't see why not.

So there's:

Top Gear
Top Gear Australia
Top Gear Russia
Top Gear USA
Top Gear China

I don't want to be "that guy" but it seems the BBC no only cares about making money off TG. I've seen every epsiode of TGUSA, and while it did greatly improve as the season went on, its still not needed. Why not sell the orginal show to an American network, cut a bit out for adverts, and maybe record one or two "Americanized" or Aussie, or Chinese, or whatever studio segments. Would it be as good as what we have now? No, but surely it'd be better than the spin-offs.

Actually, my main grip about the spin-offs is kind of a dumb one. Why are they all just called "Top Gear". Its confusing at work when my buddy who watches TGUSA refers to "Top Gear" I start talking about a totally different show and confusion ensues. The spin-offs need their country after them in the title IMO.

a special edition for Chinese market. technically a m3 with m3 gts appearance plus an interior with tons of orange.

i want one. i like orange.

What about this. If TopGear China can be aired in near future, and hopefully there's rip online, I will be subtitling (English Subtitle) for you guys to check them out.

What about this. If TopGear China can be aired in near future, and hopefully there's rip online, I will be subtitling (English Subtitle) for you guys to check them out.
I doubt I'd watch it regularly, but it's always cool to get a glimpse of another culture, especially if it's through Top Gear. I'd watch at least an episode or two.

TopGear in china?
Let me describe (on a weekly basis) to a blind guy how great his neighbors boobs look.
It's a bit like that?!
I'm not that old and i got a porsche, not a nice one, and insurance is killing me,
but i have even nicer things to look forward to if i save some money.
They will never have a chance. How can they stand that?
It would kill me if i would see all those nice cars but had to realize "it's never going to happen".

TopGear in china?
Let me describe (on a weekly basis) to a blind guy how great his neighbors boobs look.
It's a bit like that?!
I'm not that old and i got a porsche, not a nice one, and insurance is killing me,
but i have even nicer things to look forward to if i save some money.
They will never have a chance. How can they stand that?
It would kill me if i would see all those nice cars but had to realize "it's never going to happen".

I think I get what you're trying to get at, which by the way is completely incorrect. There are plenty of expensive cars, expensive car dealers, and people who can afford expensive cars in China. For all Europeans bash Americans for being ignorant of the world around them, you people have your own astounding moments of ignorance. :rolleyes:

I don't want to be "that guy" but it seems the BBC no only cares about making money off TG. I've seen every epsiode of TGUSA, and while it did greatly improve as the season went on, its still not needed. Why not sell the orginal show to an American network, cut a bit out for adverts, and maybe record one or two "Americanized" or Aussie, or Chinese, or whatever studio segments.

They tried doing a similar thing a few years back but it didn't work well.

Warning: the level of English proficiency in this thread is reaching dangerously low levels!

They're native Chinese speakers. I doubt Bulgarians are poet laureates themselves.

No, but you never hear jokes about their English skills. Jokes about the Chinese speaking English are all over the place (or should I say "engrish").

But for the sake of argument, and going off topic...yes, Bulgarian people speak much better English than the Chinese.