Top Gear Cocktails

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
OK so since Kat makes soft toys I asked her if she could make me a Captain Slow. Labcoatguy said he thought I was ordering a cocktail. And so.....

The Jezza

1oz Cuervo Gold Tequila (makes your hair curl)
1oz Pernod (because people either love it or hate it
1oz Triiple Sec
Juice of 1/2 lime (a sharp tongue)
Add the same amount if grapefruit juice and shake with crushed ice and serve in a highball glass with a salted rim.

The Hamster

1oz Cuervo Gold
1oz Plymouth Gin
1/2 can Red Bull
1/2 oz of Creme de Cassis
Basically short and sweet but with the chance it will make you quite punchy!

The Captain Slow

1oz Zubrovka (Bison Grass Vodka)
1oz Plymouth Gin
4oz Pimms
Juice of 1/2 lime
A sprig of mint
Mix and serve in a tall glass with ice. Enjoy slowly while watching the sun go down. Mellow like a summers evening but with a hidden sharpness.

The Stig
3 x 1oz shots of whatever bottles come to hand first.
Crushed ice
Single cream

Basically it's cool, white, and nobody knows what the fuck is inside!

I'd love to hear what people think of these if anyone wants to give them a go! ;)

Other ideas for cocktails:
The Cocking About
The Hammerhead/Follow-through/Second-to-Last-Bend(er)
The Mr. Needham
The Dunsfold
The Cool Wall
The Oh Cock
The Jet Car Crash
The Great News

(I am trying to pick phrases that would be good as drinks names (not too long, reasonably catchy), not just naming every single TG-related phrase I can think of)

EDIT: Oh wow would I love to see these drinks tested on screen, especially with all the banter around the concept of swallowing each other.

Last edited:
That pub experience is really coming back in handy, right? :D

Other ideas for cocktails:
The Cocking About
The Hammerhead/Follow-through/Second-to-Last-Bend(er)
The Mr. Needham
The Dunsfold
The Cool Wall
The Oh Cock
The Jet Car Crash
The Great News

(I am trying to pick phrases that would be good as drinks names (not too long, reasonably catchy), not just naming every single TG-related phrase I can think of)

EDIT: Oh wow would I love to see these drinks tested on screen, especially with all the banter around the concept of swallowing each other.

Sixteen-thousand points to the first person who posts video of them asking for an Oh Cock at a bar.

I'm hoping it results in the bartender pouring a shot of some sort of cream and splashing it in the face of the person who asked for it.

Jet Car Crash. Mainly yellow with a hint of red and on fire.......

Float another measure of Cuervo Gold on top of a normal Tequila Sunrise, set light to it et voila!