Top Gear demotivators

I'd say keep it open... but hey I'm biased and think I'm funny and stuff...

^ I agree with you to keep it open. There aren't posted as many demotivators as were posted at the beginning of this thread. I don't think the thread should be locked or whatever. I think it's going to "live its own life". If it should die, then it will. When it gets boring etc., people will stop paying attention to it.
On the other hand, when 14th season will be aired, there may also be a lot of new, good stuff here.

I do meant keep it open.

What I'm saying is that we should just let it fall as we're hitting a dearth of ideas.

If we locked it or shut it down it would suck.

Besides, we all know that someone somewhere out there will be taking a mad shit, and then suddenly will come up with an idea for a demotivator.

And that person is Buffy_09 :shifty:

^ No clue. Pick an eventful one (maybe one with a race/challenge).

I'm sorry for persisting in this thread, but this is one of my favorite moments in TG. AmphiCars II (10x02)

And then later in the episode:

I do meant keep it open.

What I'm saying is that we should just let it fall as we're hitting a dearth of ideas.

If we locked it or shut it down it would suck.

Besides, we all know that someone somewhere out there will be taking a mad shit, and then suddenly will come up with an idea for a demotivator.

And that person is Buffy_09 :shifty:

So I agree with you on that :p

^ No clue. Pick an eventful one (maybe one with a race/challenge).

I'm sorry for persisting in this thread, but this is one of my favorite moments in TG. AmphiCars II (10x02)
*demotivators*

They are awesome! I can't rep you unfortunately :cry:

You may have seen the announcement about Top Gear's plans to broadcast in High Definition.

But there was more in that press release than was reported.

3944916723_8211a98f43_o.jpg

Paraphrasing as best as possible here:

motivator65417c7c5c2424605a3eaad698.jpg

motivator39092ab1b722bc74d0d236c12a.jpg

motivator547a80516dc4cb188ca78e6c83.jpg

i always wondered what was that satnav going on about

At least Amy the Japanese Sat-Nav Woman was friendly.

We can probably have a whole thread full of "Some Say"'s

I was hoping that demot would inspire people *cough* Buffy *cough* to make some stig "some say" demots.

In fact, go make one! Now!

I was hoping that demot would inspire people *cough* Buffy *cough* to make some stig "some say" demots.

In fact, go make one! Now!

But LP you know those are escalators right? he choose to go down the stairs instead...

i always wondered what was that satnav going on about

Right before the bit where Clarkson said "HALP!" she was saying that there's construction works up ahead, and to drive carefully.

And that's thanks to my long-haired japanese dictionary. Heh.

http://img42.imageshack.**/img42/5691/1253884136.png

http://img225.imageshack.**/img225/3683/1253884506.png

Reactions: LP