Top Gear demotivators

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
The fellow grammar Nazi who gave you the +rep should be made aware that it's not "hung, drawn and quartered" but hanged. Pictures are hung, people are hanged. Incidentally I am only averagely hung, but as you all know, mineworksfine! ;)

salle

The fellow grammar Nazi who gave you the +rep should be made aware that it's not "hung, drawn and quartered" but hanged. Pictures are hung, people are hanged. Incidentally I am only averagely hung, but as you all know, mineworksfine! ;)
I really do think someone should point out that they aught to start with themselves...

salle

Was that intentional? If not, the irony is unbelievably perfect.
Sadly, not intentional (even though I did think about it). But I'm swedish and dyslexic so I've got my bases covered for excuses. (The spell check didn't pick up on it so now I had to look up what aught means.)

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Sadly, not intentional (even though I did think about it). But I'm swedish and dyslexic so I've got my bases covered for excuses. (The spell check didn't pick up on it so now I had to look up what aught means.)
As I understand it being Swedish excuses most things! ;)

gfc-julian

Car(s)
2002 Ford Fiesta
But the expression is "hung drawn and quatered" so we will have to excuss him on this one!

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
^ You've just been +rep'd and epic'd again

Speaking of warm cuddly feelings (Spoilered for SEMI-NSFW)

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)

salle

Gray rep means the person giving rep had 0 rep power, so you don't know if they clicked approve or disprove... unless they add a note, which they usually don't so you're left guessing ;)

MissDemyx

Not A Dude
Car(s)
1998 Plymouth Voyager
Really never knew that.. well then.. I have never disapproved of someone's posts!! :D

I just had to \/ I saw lots of people going where did you get that screen cap from? and so I was like gotta make it creative Darling!

Last edited: