Top Gear demotivators

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(
That would just be too funny.
Well, even though his shirts are famous for being...well..."non-generic", I rarely see him in a shirt that's just plain hideous.

He had one on the show right before the drive across the USA to Bonnevile, but he at least had a jacket on over that. :)

HeidiL

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Austin Mini
Yeah the scarf is fine... if you're a Doctor Who fan. Though my clothes are 90% black or used-to-be-black, so perhaps my opinion should be ignored. Probably a good thing that I was off at the Carole Nash bike show in Brum with me blokes instead. My fashionista friend is always trying to make me buy clothes that have colours so I'm sure she'd approve of the green Norton shirt I bought.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
+rep to anyone that does something really funny with this picture I just snapped in VLC:

shellygrrl

Well, even though his shirts are famous for being...well..."non-generic", I rarely see him in a shirt that's just plain hideous.

He had one on the show right before the drive across the USA to Bonnevile, but he at least had a jacket on over that. :)
That's the other shirt I want burned. :nod:

salle

damn I have a huge pile of demots waiting to be done.... I really need to get my ass into gear..... top gear!

HeidiL

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Austin Mini
The best I can do 10 minutes after being woken by a housemate yelling at another for waking him up...

Reactions: LP

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine

HurricaneOpal

I need to learn how to make these. Meanwhile the photo of James and the overly striped sweater could be tagged something like : "Horizontal Stripes - how to emphasize belly girth"