Top Gear demotivators

I can imagine that quite a few Not-Not-a-dudes are unhappy too! Unless, of course, they like Loose Women (the programme, I mean, not generally :blush:)

Any not-a-dude who admits to liking Loose Women should be perma-banned from Final Gear.

And Top Gear.

^^ True dat, :lol:.
It just shows that the voting general public are idiots or that the LW fans on the interwebs were better organised than FG this time.

.. and ^ good idea Buffy. :lol:

We can defend his actions based on the fact that he was probably very very drunk at the time.

Which really is the only way Loose Women becomes bearable...

"James, darling who is that woman I saw you with!!?" ;)

:lol: "And what the hell were you thinking, with that look on your face?"

It does seem that, every time he puts a tux on, he gets photographed looking positively gazeboed (as Michael McIntyre would have it).

Yep. Don't know her name - don't care.

Have noticed the man has a thing about women's waists. He often could throw a casual arm round a shoulder, but goes in for the waist-grip.

OK, who is she - someone off LW which I've never watched? :?

She is; and I've seen her name on some site somewhere (don't remember which one), but I don't remember it. (Which I'd say is probably a good thing?)

Yep. Don't know her name - don't care.

Have noticed the man has a thing about women's waists. He often could throw a casual arm round a shoulder, but goes in for the waist-grip.

Maybe he was so drunk he was having trouble standing up? ;)

Anybody want to do one when they zoom in on the trophy, if you can see the Brain Johnson plaque with the hockey player still in frame?

I was thinking the same but they zoom in too close on the base and then when they pan up so you can see the hockey player, you can't read the award :(

Can anyone pull a pic? I was just watching the episode where they bought insurance for a 17 year old male. When Hammond is talking on the phone looking for coverage the Stig is in the background sticking his head in the copy machine. IT is a great photobomber moment.