Top Gear demotivators

HeyMySock

Car(s)
Oldsmobile 88
If I may also use that 'inspiring' image....

Ellie

Can I just say I lurked here for about a month before first posting (good message board etiquette, hey?), and this thread made me ROAR. Some of these are SO CLEVER. I should contribute...I'm pretty witty. ;)

capra

Car(s)
1990 Chevy Corsica LT
Not sure. Since the picture was taken in a Honda FCX Clarity, perhaps it was a promo shot for when he was in California filming that bit?

shellygrrl

Or a candid shot for posterity or something? I imagine those were the girls playing volleyball on the beach that the cameraman cut back to at one point during the review.

diti

Car(s)
Mini Cooper S Convertible & GT6
I'd love to know what the actual source of the shot is. If it comes from Honda or the agency the "models" are from, it's publicity. If it's from a TG employee it could be blackmail. If it's from James' personal collection, then he's a darker (and dirtier) horse than we think he is!

capra

Car(s)
1990 Chevy Corsica LT
Can I just say I lurked here for about a month before first posting (good message board etiquette, hey?), and this thread made me ROAR. Some of these are SO CLEVER. I should contribute...I'm pretty witty. ;)

Go for it. :D

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending

And modest too I note.

Anyone else detect a faint whiff of troll?

Or should I simply go straight to.....

n00b! Get him!!!