Top Gear demotivators

Hey, good to see you again. You should consider posting pics of your Panda 4x4, they've gotten very popular around here. :D

Will do as soon as I have the chance!
Funny that you should bring this up. There will be a Panda meeting here in Portugal in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to go which should leave me with even more pics to post.

Hey, good to see you again. You should consider posting pics of your Panda 4x4, they've gotten very popular around here. :D

They always were, but I had to brute force my views upon people. :p

Will do as soon as I have the chance!
Funny that you should bring this up. There will be a Panda meeting here in Portugal in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to go which should leave me with even more pics to post.

Pandista Portuguese Club?

Nice. Mr. Martin, do you think you could make it this far, and experience some proper open-top weather? :D

Hey, yesterday it was a warm 10 degrees, the front roof is always open. :cool: The car would make it, not sure I could cope for that long though. :lol:

cjwdX.jpg

^ If it was 1920 x 1080, it would be my new desktop wallpaper... :mrgreen:

This thread must not die! Saw this gem this morning and I haven't seen it anywhere :

Morris_Caravan_560x.jpg

I'm sure next season will bring us more?

^ YOU'RE SO WRONG!

A piano for the Morris...

Piano-On-Morris-Marina.jpg

...and a jet car for the caravan.

670x377Image.png

:p :lol:

Hmm in the spirit of togetherness, couldn't we start with the pianos and finish with the jet car? :hammond: