Top Gear demotivators

HAY ANDY WILMAN IF YOU'RE READING THIS....seriously, so much of this stuff is good enough to be featured on TG.com.

I wouldn't mind a "I was on the internet and I found this..." for some of these. :p

I wouldn't mind a "I was on the internet and I found this..." for some of these. :p

That would be so amazing. I mean, they had the thing in the mag a couple months ago about the Stig thread...

*runs off to make more of these*

See, you've just now immediately lost it. The moment you set about doing something on the internet in hopes that it will be 'discovered,' is the moment you can just about guarantee it won't be. It's a given people from Top Gear lurk about this forum. If you write something and it's witty and appropriate it'll be found. If you start trying too hard, to borrow from the show, "it'll all just go wrong." Be yourself, post what you find of interest, amusement, and fun. That's the point right?

I'm new here but this thread had me in stitches so I thought I'd have a go. Forgive me if they are rubbish.

jezza.jpg

stiggybottms.jpg

See, you've just now immediately lost it. The moment you set about doing something on the internet in hopes that it will be 'discovered,' is the moment you can just about guarantee it won't be. It's a given people from Top Gear lurk about this forum. If you write something and it's witty and appropriate it'll be found. If you start trying too hard, to borrow from the show, "it'll all just go wrong." Be yourself, post what you find of interest, amusement, and fun. That's the point right?

:nazibanned:

Oh sorry I meant :+1:

Believe me, I had no intentions of kneeling down next to my keyboard and praying to my painted and garland-adorned foam idol of the stig to have this be presented and featured on TG in some episode.

I personally just did it because I was bored and it seemed like it would be fun and then everyone jumped in and it became super awesome. I want it to just stay that way

I do these for all sorts of occasions so I love them, it's just a bonus if these get brought up on the show. More than anything I like making people laugh. :)

I do these for all sorts of occasions so I love them, it's just a bonus if these get brought up on the show. More than anything I like making people laugh. :)

Well then, WIN! :clap:

Some I knocked up:

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I've not been awake very long and my brain isn't working yet. I read that as 'someone I knocked up'. Then I saw Jesus and my poor brain sort of imploded :lol:

Sorry :blush:

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I've not been awake very long and my brain isn't working yet. I read that as 'someone I knocked up'. Then I saw Jesus and my poor brain sort of imploded :lol:

Sorry :blush:

Hell I'm getting tired and thought the same thing.

Why did i learn to do this???!

3722605313_98da5b5528_o.jpg

3723423326_5a9c370ee9_o.jpg

3722624333_40cfe74d12_o.jpg