:mrgreen:

Edit: Is it bad that these aren't tg related :unsure:

What can I say? I love to inspire :)

EDIT-And in my defense, Matskulainen was being mean to me :(

:p

Last edited:
http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/6595/spicybuffy.jpg

Just had to do it :p

Hey! When did I get cast as a Hammond lover? I thought everyone knew James has my undying devotion.

*wearing snot stain on shoulder as badge of honor for comforting my fellow not-a-dude*

^^ Those are all too specific for my liking, Buffy. They are the kind that not even all the people on here would get - the ones where you need to have seen that bit of the episode to get it etc. The last two 'Making his move' ones are better, because they explain themselves with the picture.

^ You can't push it underground, you know.

Oh god, I'm up to date on this at last. If the stairs in the lego house collapse, it's you lot's fault, because I was sleep deprived because I couldn't stop reading these...

Jesus!

I leave you kids alone for 5 minutes (ok 4 days) to make some Lego, gawp at/drool over James, and earn some dosh and fucking WWIII FG-style breaks out!

RIGHT

I want you all to workshop it, wrap it in a lovely pink bubble and send it out into the Universe. You know you all love each other really it's just sibling rivalry

PLEASE NOTE: The above post made with tongue firmly implanted in cheek...;)

Now start making me larf again or else!!!

Oh god, I'm up to date on this at last. If the stairs in the lego house collapse, it's you lot's fault, because I was sleep deprived because I couldn't stop reading these...

Heh, heh, heh I knew i could bring her over to the dark side....

Last edited: