Top Gear demotivators

I have to spread the infection to someone else before I can give it to Gingertom.

20100.jpg

begreen.jpg

begreen2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! When did I get cast as a Hammond lover? I thought everyone knew James has my undying devotion.

*wearing snot stain on shoulder as badge of honor for comforting my fellow not-a-dude*

Ah sorry, for some reason I thought all the not-a-dudes loved Hammond, my mistake :wall:

Ah sorry, for some reason I thought all the not-a-dudes loved Hammond, my mistake :wall:

We're all very fond of Hamster (well I am), but i think you'll find Mr May has a very large fan(girl?)base, on this site and elsewhere...;)

Am having demot withdrawal, as soon as this Lego madness is over i'm gonna be back annoying you all with my attempts at humour - you have been warned...

Last edited:

I'm a Hamster gal who also likes her some Captain Slow.

(And there are some Not a Dudes who like their presenters even more (ahem) mature. (See JezzaBelle.))

^^ That was me :p I thought the message would have made it obvious, but clearly I was wrong. :mrgreen: Let's be fwiends indeed.

^^ That was me :p I thought the message would have made it obvious, but clearly I was wrong. :mrgreen: Let's be fwiends indeed.

Awwwwww

GROUP HUG

Dare I post THAT photo :shifty:

I think I may be lowering the tone with this one, and I'm sorry for it, however, I am moving away from ones with James in it so all is well, until you read it. :p
http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/1172/motivator727ca011b67a08.jpg

Last edited:
Please don't.

And let's hope that there will eventually be a TG 'cap suitable for the "group hug!!!" caption...

All we have is a couple of shots of James with his arm around Hammy's shoulder, and Jezza and Hammy hugging.

They aren't giving us much to work with really...

Oh I'm soooo gonna post that picture...

and here it is

You must spread your legs and cough before you can give it to Lurker Patrol again.