Top Gear demotivators

Not TG, I know I know, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this episode on hulu.

I must spread some sarcasm before giving sarcasm to LurkerPatrol

*giggles*

It was inevitable.

Attachments

• workers.jpg
    workers.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 52

The fellow grammar Nazi who gave you the +rep should be made aware that it's not "hung, drawn and quartered" but hanged. Pictures are hung, people are hanged. Incidentally I am only averagely hung, but as you all know, mineworksfine! ;)

The fellow grammar Nazi who gave you the +rep should be made aware that it's not "hung, drawn and quartered" but hanged. Pictures are hung, people are hanged. Incidentally I am only averagely hung, but as you all know, mineworksfine! ;)

I really do think someone should point out that they aught to start with themselves...

Was that intentional? If not, the irony is unbelievably perfect.

Sadly, not intentional (even though I did think about it). But I'm swedish and dyslexic so I've got my bases covered for excuses. (The spell check didn't pick up on it so now I had to look up what aught means.)

Sadly, not intentional (even though I did think about it). But I'm swedish and dyslexic so I've got my bases covered for excuses. (The spell check didn't pick up on it so now I had to look up what aught means.)

As I understand it being Swedish excuses most things! ;)

But the expression is "hung drawn and quatered" so we will have to excuss him on this one!

^ You've just been +rep'd and epic'd again

Speaking of warm cuddly feelings (Spoilered for SEMI-NSFW)

Picture copied from lurker.....

motivator922e304169e2a00b0d0370f61e.jpg

EDIT: also on the rep front, does a grey rep mean neutral?

Last edited:
Gray rep means the person giving rep had 0 rep power, so you don't know if they clicked approve or disprove... unless they add a note, which they usually don't so you're left guessing ;)

Last edited:
Has this been done before? :p

One of my favourite moments from TG

ad-1.jpg

4031547418_9c3e724240_o.jpg

4030795169_7363f3b4ee_o.jpg

4031554632_59126301e8_o.jpg

4031556310_1681f7d699_o.jpg

4031558594_b44ca321d7_o.jpg

Last edited: