Top Gear demotivators

Original pic stolen from the 14x03 pre-ep thread. No spoilers.
http://img257.imageshack.**/img257/4015/motivator067f029f84f365.jpg

Bastard! You beat me to it! Although I was going down the "EW!!! He just scratched his bum and now look!"

What about "Kids wash your hands before you bite your nails or you'll end up looking like this guy"

What about "Kids wash your hands before you bite your nails or you'll end up looking like this guy"

Or "BAD TASTE On your back as well as in your mouth!"

That's not the one you knitted for him is it? Thought not.

Anyone wanna own up 'cos surely no shop sells that jumper?

EDIT: Just noticed this thread is up to nearly 1/4 million views holy shit!

EDIT: And my next post will be my 2000th - hope I get inspired as I'd hate to mark that milestone with something really banal!

Sits back and waits for the inevitable comments about being banal, probably from some troll with a Sense of Humour Bypass.

Last edited:
Has James gone blind? Or is he just a super good sport about things given to him?

Or "BAD TASTE On your back as well as in your mouth!"

That's not the one you knitted for him is it? Thought not.

Anyone wanna own up 'cos surely no shop sells that jumper?

EDIT: Just noticed this thread is up to nearly 1/4 million views holy shit!

EDIT: And my next post will be my 2000th - hope I get inspired as I'd hate to mark that milestone with something really banal!

Sits back and waits for the inevitable comments about being banal, probably from some troll with a Sense of Humour Bypass.

Well dear, we know you're anal because of your OCD, but banal? I doubt you're capable :) And don't reply to this, don't want you messing up your milestone!

I love the stripy rugby jumpers (hell I have one!) But this is a stripe or 3 too far.
Good Lord!

Has James gone blind? Or is he just a super good sport about things given to him?

Gotta be the latter. :nod: 'Tis quite hideous, indeed. I want Sarah to sneak into his wardrobe, steal it (and that one flowery shirt he has), and set it on fire. In a caravan. Attached to a Morris Marina.

Am I the only one that likes James' uber-striped jumper?

I have a scarf to match it :blush:

He asked me today at the Toy Fair if I liked it :eek: When I hesitated he said "No I really want to know, it was expensive" So I replied, "Well, only you could pull it off."
BTW i guessed correctly that it's a Paul Smith! :D

He asked me today at the Toy Fair if I liked it :eek: When I hesitated he said "No I really want to know, it was expensive" So I replied, "Well, only you could pull it off."
BTW i guessed correctly that it's a Paul Smith! :D

:lol: Good answer!!

A scarf like that would be fine. Even some gloves.

It takes a brave man to wear something like that.

I'm just realising that I am becoming more and more like James every day...

:D:):|:blink::james: