Top Gear demotivators

That would just be too funny.

Well, even though his shirts are famous for being...well..."non-generic", I rarely see him in a shirt that's just plain hideous.

He had one on the show right before the drive across the USA to Bonnevile, but he at least had a jacket on over that. :)

Yeah the scarf is fine... if you're a Doctor Who fan. Though my clothes are 90% black or used-to-be-black, so perhaps my opinion should be ignored. Probably a good thing that I was off at the Carole Nash bike show in Brum with me blokes instead. My fashionista friend is always trying to make me buy clothes that have colours so I'm sure she'd approve of the green Norton shirt I bought.

Well, even though his shirts are famous for being...well..."non-generic", I rarely see him in a shirt that's just plain hideous.

He had one on the show right before the drive across the USA to Bonnevile, but he at least had a jacket on over that. :)

That's the other shirt I want burned. :nod:

damn I have a huge pile of demots waiting to be done.... I really need to get my ass into gear..... top gear!

The best I can do 10 minutes after being woken by a housemate yelling at another for waking him up...

4143564492_4dd3e51b32_o.jpg

Reactions: LP
4142847885_a588d47611_o.jpg

Nah, she likes fried spam and smokes a pipe.

:lol: I see what you did there... :shifty:

I need to learn how to make these. Meanwhile the photo of James and the overly striped sweater could be tagged something like : "Horizontal Stripes - how to emphasize belly girth"