Top Gear demotivators

Well, have now met him several times and he has always talked to my face - not my best asset I don't think! :p

That's just because he is a distinquished Gentleman I'm sure ;)

You've heard nothing you big fibber! And it was good enough for you when you needed a ride into town to buy drugs!!

Indeed, and thank you for that, but you get annoyed by people doing 68 on the motorway, yes? Well, in Heinz that would be you. You'd tear the steering wheel off in frustration!

Well, have now met him several times and he has always talked to my face - not my best asset I don't think! :p

You've heard nothing you big fibber! And it was good enough for you when you needed a ride into town to buy drugs!!
Did she need the drugs before she got in your car:p

fthisgoinghome.jpg

caravaningyousay.jpg

wat.jpg

And it was good enough for you when you needed a ride into town to buy drugs!!

Well, being in the pharmaceutical industry, I could hook you up on that. (just kidding)

Honestly, I have packaged morphine, methadone and even cocaine.

All legally, honest!

Got a little bored and made this

http://img267.imageshack.**/img267/2783/motivatord9b8be49e43a75.jpg

^ That would be a great show: How can we protect a Moris Maria from Careless Air Piano Movers?

Mattress on the roof? *smash*
Jezza: That's not gone well.
*Later*
Jezza: Now we have another Marina and we're going to try something new. Two mattresses!
James: That's not going to work.
Hamster: It really won't.
Jezza: It will!
Hamster: It won't!
Jezza: More is better!
*Smash*
Hamster: How did you expect that to end, really?

Continue with the "testing" destroying about 7 Marinas total - until they end up with a Marina body on a massive offroad truck chassis with an exoskeleton roll cage.

Then they set it on fire, run over it with a tank or something like that.

I would pay good money to see that. LOL :lol:

Got a little bored and made this

http://img267.imageshack.**/img267/2783/motivatord9b8be49e43a75.jpg

Son of a . . .

i was going to use that one.:(

Indeed, and thank you for that, but you get annoyed by people doing 68 on the motorway, yes? Well, in Heinz that would be you. You'd tear the steering wheel off in frustration!

I only get annoyed when they do it in the OUTSIDE lane! Or in a GT3 RS :p

Well, being in the pharmaceutical industry, I could hook you up on that. (just kidding)

Honestly, I have packaged morphine, methadone and even cocaine.

All legally, honest!

Dude, when I broke my ankle they sent me home with about 100 Tramadol and the same of Co-Dydramol (that's paracetamol-codeine to the rest of you) that I never used. The Tramadol is currently coming in handy dealing with my burst R eardrum though!

That's just because he is a distinquished Gentleman I'm sure ;)

Yes, I'm sure that's it -let me tell ya it aint cos I have the face of an angel! :p

2jb-motiva.jpg

After 2500 pages I'm completely knackered so don't expect quality shit.

9tia0l.jpg

2wduhe0.jpg

25zi69v.jpg

2vsm6io.jpg