Top Gear demotivators

Yet again proving that modern cars just aren't as good as the austin mini... though I'm told there's some debate as to whether the original Italian Job stunt was faked.

What stunt? Because they never went all the way round in that. They tried three times but every time, the car ended up on it's roof. So actually, TG were more successful in there attempt.

^^Where is that image from?

What stunt? Because they never went all the way round in that. They tried three times but every time, the car ended up on it's roof. So actually, TG were more successful in there attempt.

-ing hell, first time I've been any distance in the wet on my new wheels, and if the italian job ones were that bad I'm not surprised. They're fine in the dry, and I've never slipped before, but tonight I had two failures of road holding, one on a slip road and one changing lanes. My old tyres were a lot better.

Hey! I'm new here (first post yey!) so forgive me if this goes wrong but....

4170808943_ffa99ef5b3.jpg

Last edited:
I will forgive you if you actually put up a picture...
There is a link in that post ... it just doesn?t work with img-tags ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45488328@N08/4170808943/

It works this way ...
PHP:
[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2639/4170808943_ffa99ef5b3.jpg[/IMG]
(img-tags to display the image in a thread only work with a direct link to the file you want to post - a direct link will always have a .jpg (or whatever filetype it is) ending)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Night nurse is nowhere near as bad a NyQuil. And trust me, the last thing you need when you're full of NyQuil, at a sci-fi convention, is for something dressed in black with a light on its head and carrying a big gun to wake you up and ask questions about the balcony your room doesn't have. It was an odd weekend, that.

Night nurse is nowhere near as bad a NyQuil. And trust me, the last thing you need when you're full of NyQuil, at a sci-fi convention, is for something dressed in black with a light on its head and carrying a big gun to wake you up and ask questions about the balcony your room doesn't have. It was an odd weekend, that.

To paraphrase Denis Leary "It says on the NyQuil bottle 'May cause drowsiness'. What it should say is 'Don't make any fucking plans'!"

I made some more... this is ever so slightly addictive

I dont know if anyones seen the news recently (i assume you have) but I felt this needed to be made :p

4177346638_1146c0199f.jpg

andd on an unrelated note

4177323244_93036fac85.jpg

:)

Actually, the director (or someone who WASN'T the stunt driver) said in the commentary that they got it all the way around once when there wasn't film in the camera...