Top Gear demotivators

Awful, wasn't it? I ended up starting to knit a sock.

Is that a euphemisim? :p

I half-watched Sports Personality of the Year, and have to say Eddie Jordan is a slightly better drummer than Jezza! The guy playing the guitar solo in "Chain" (that's the F1 theme music for those who don't know) wasn't that flash though.

Bring on next Sunday!

Oh, and this throwaway one as I don't have many eps on the laptop...
4184109235_385d5e837c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a euphemisim? :p

I half-watched Sports Personality of the Year, and have to say Eddie Jordan is a slightly better drummer than Jezza! The guy playing the guitar solo in "Chain" (that's the F1 theme music for those who don't know) wasn't that flash though.

Bring on next Sunday!

it might have been luck though that Top Gear didn't air last night since it would most likely have ended up competing with the X Factor final and gotten totally slaughtered in the ratings (last i heard X Factor was approaching 19 million viewers last night).

^^If that's what floats society's boat, I'd say we're doomed as a species....

^^If that's what floats society's boat, I'd say we're doomed as a species....

well if aliens do end up picking our television signals they'll probably either think that this is a planet to stay clear of or just wait until we've wiped ourselves out.

I actually like Jedward :blush:

*runs away*

I actually like Jedward :blush:

Not a dude. Check.
From Ireland. Check.
Not 20 yet. Check.

You do NOT need to visit your doctor tomorrow Buffy, your condition is totally normal for now. But if the symptoms persist for another 12 months only then dash straight to A&E.
Always glad to help.

it might have been luck though that Top Gear didn't air last night since it would most likely have ended up competing with the X Factor final and gotten totally slaughtered in the ratings (last i heard X Factor was approaching 19 million viewers last night).

I've never watched this or any other show like it. Even the ones here in America.

Am I the only one on the planet like this?

^^ I've only watched American Idol, but I haven't watched it as much lately. It's a mix of things, partially the tweeny kids and their mass texting or whatever, and also the fact I've found other shows more worth my time (cough*NCIS*cough).

I've heard rumors Simon Cowell wants to bring The X Factor to America. God help us all.

I've never watched this or any other show like it. Even the ones here in America.

Am I the only one on the planet like this?

nope, although the impression would be that we are a very rare and endangered breed. part of the problem is ITV in that this is for them all they are capable of producing. Crime Drama's and Reality shows are the norm for a ITV lineup with episodes of Emmerdale and Corrie thrown in. As was said on news last night, the X Factor final generated a lot of revenue for ITV and the advertisers. If they can keep generating that kind of money they'll keep churning out more crap for chavs.
The BBC at least tends to give a bit more variety with these things and produce more of a range. The only time i watch tv is either for Top Gear (or something Top Gear related like James May's recent shows) or Doctor Who.

Also, great demotivators witty.

^^ I've only watched American Idol, but I haven't watched it as much lately. It's a mix of things, partially the tweeny kids and their mass texting or whatever, and also the fact I've found other shows more worth my time (cough*NCIS*cough).

I've heard rumors Simon Cowell wants to bring The X Factor to America. God help us all.
I thought American Idol was the US version of the X factor.:blink:
We have dumped Cowell and Morgen on you we just need to send Jordan over than our evil plain will be complete.:twisted:

Last edited: