Top Gear demotivators

I thought American Idol was the US version of the X factor.:blink:
We have dumped Cowell and Morgen on you we just need to send Jordan over than our evil plain will be complete.:twisted:

Ye also stole Terry Wogan off of us :shakefist:

Sorry about Bono though :blush:

We also gave the world Jimmy Carr, Richard Harris and Graham Norton.

Harris' epicness goes without saying (He was fuckin' Dumbledore!!!), but make of the other 2 what you will...

There's a Harris statue in Limerick, it's kind of cool :)

We also gave the world Jimmy Carr, Richard Harris and Graham Norton.

You also gave us Eddie Izzard, Two Fat Ladies, Douglas Adams, and Terry Pratchett. I'll forgive anyone Simon Cowell and his televised IQ vortices for the sake of those four (well, five, since it's two fat ladies).

Last edited:
One of them is dead however :(

Yes, and one is falling victim to Alzheimer's, which is just criminal. Of all the minds in the world, why Pratchett's? Augh! Nonetheless, I love their work enough that it makes up for any number of Simon Cowells.

We also gave them Simon Pegg, Hugh Laurie and to an extent Stephen Fry as well, thats gotta count for something.
Speaking of Jordan, can they take Peter Andre off us as well?

actually i meant us brits giving you yanks some of our actors and presenters.

Oh of course. I think there was some confusion about the fact that this bit of the derailed thread began with how Ireland gave Wogan and company to Britain.

derailed?, its derailed ages ago, gone through the field, down the hill, over the road, through the farmers patch and narrowingly missed his house while at the same time leaving destruction in its wake.

4188150071_c182f8f229_o.jpg

Yes, and one is falling victim to Alzheimer's, which is just criminal. Of all the minds in the world, why Pratchett's? Augh! Nonetheless, I love their work enough that it makes up for any number of Simon Cowells.

While we're derailed, would this be a good time to mention that Adora Belle Dearheart (of Going Postal and Making Money) was based on me? :D

Apparently I must spread some more man-love before giving it to OzGirl again. I'll be in the corner, having a bit of a moment over Mr Fry.