Top Gear demotivators

Attention all

4187808947_6fd99ca74c_o.jpg

that is all :)

Just thought I'd reinterpret that a bit more literally:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/labcoatguy/2009/12/15/clarkson_focus_macro.jpg

^ Augh! I know exactly what he's doing there, and I know it's not anything icky, yet I still feel the need to bleach my eyeballs. Yyyyyech.

While we're derailed, would this be a good time to mention that Adora Belle Dearheart (of Going Postal and Making Money) was based on me? :D

I knew there was a reason I liked that character.:D
I only read "Going Postal" a couple of weeks ago!

Apparently I must spread some more man-love before giving it to OzGirl again. I'll be in the corner, having a bit of a moment over Mr Fry.

Why do you think I had that pic on my computer, 2 of my favouritest men together. We must get James on QI!!

*goes off to lie down and recover from the excitement generated by that image in her head*

*fans Ozgirl with a paper...fan*

Howz about this?

Series M (I know it's a bit away but still), Motoring episode, with Jezza and James and Richard? Dunno if it would work with all 3 though...:(

OOOOR....

Series H, Hair? :p
Stephen can wear his Oscar Wilde wig again :D

Last edited:
Thanks!

As long as we don't have to wait for Series W - war! :eek:

"Oh no, not James May on the War!" ;)

Thanks!

I have to say, I wouldn't really mind something like that, as long as it was as good as his "Big Ideas" show.

I have to say, I wouldn't really mind something like that, as long as it was as good as his "Big Ideas" show.

You do know it's a quote made by Hamster in TG don't you? :)
Of course I would listen to him talk about the war, hell he can read me the Moto Guzzi Owner's Manual and I'd be entranced! :p

We were separated at birth!

But, only if you add in Torchwood. :p

Actually i do watch Torchwood to quote David Tennant from tonights Never Mind the Buzzcocks "BARROWMAN!" *shakes fist*, only Doctor Who related show i don't watch is the Sarah Jane Adventures (although i do admit i watched the storyline where the Doctor made an appearance).

Also i would add some rep for Ozgirl about the idea of James May on QI. That idea is made of so much win and awesomeness it would rival David Tennants appearance on Never Mind the Buzzcocks earlier this evening.
As usual though, i must wait until i have spread the love to other FG members before adding to Ozgirls rep again.

Last edited:
Amazing thread!

I made this one a couple years ago.... not quite a demotivator but....

CCXomnom2.jpg

Why do you think I had that pic on my computer, 2 of my favouritest men together. We must get James on QI!!

Howz about this?

Series M (I know it's a bit away but still), Motoring episode, with Jezza and James and Richard? Dunno if it would work with all 3 though...:(

I think the main issue is: which of them gets paired with Alan Davies?

Thanks!

:lol:

^ Can't believe none of us thought of that! Well done! :D

Gave kenobi some well deserved rep...but cant give anymore to the Nipple Lurker on Patrol or to the labcoated fella....

Can someone do that for me!?

Gave kenobi some well deserved rep...but cant give anymore to the Nipple Lurker on Patrol or to the labcoated fella....

Can someone do that for me!?

Got Lurker for you, but have to spread the test tubes around before giving them to Labcoatguy again