Top Gear demotivators

^ Augh! I know exactly what he's doing there, and I know it's not anything icky, yet I still feel the need to bleach my eyeballs. Yyyyyech.

You're welcome :devil:

Gave kenobi some well deserved rep...but cant give anymore to the Nipple Lurker on Patrol or to the labcoated fella....

Can someone do that for me!?

:lol:

Aww danke. I gave it to LCG as well. If you catch my drift :wicked:

Do we need the Top Gear A-Z? That way those with kiddies can help them learn the alphabet! Big bright coloured pics to help with the ................ memory retention (yup, my memory's a workin')

Numbers too!!!

A is for Atom

Do we need the Top Gear A-Z? That way those with kiddies can help them learn the alphabet! Big bright coloured pics to help with the ................ memory retention (yup, my memory's a workin')

Numbers too!!!

A is for Atom

Dammit! Need to spread a little happiness yadda yadda.

B is for Bugatti
C is for Corvette
D is for Dacia Sandero (sorry, I had to)

Hmmm, :hmm:

E is for E-type. Or Exige
F is for, well duh! :D (ok it's Ferrari, for the terminally stupid)
G is for Gallardo (I refuse to say General Motors, I'm an Aussie Ford girl:p)

PS My A is Aston Martin :D

Should we make things more interesting by avoiding car makers' names? :) (too easy otherwise :p )

A is for Ambitious but rubbish.
B is for er....... see A

Reactions: LP
Have already repped you dammit, these are superb!

Will this do?

4195113868_e0b54ebd80_o.jpg

And although not one of my favourites, this is for Hamster, who turns 4o tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD! :p

4194371795_6fbc2666a2_o.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Methinks this gives an excuse to provide a new thread. Top Gear the alphabet thread no?
That way you dont get your alphabet mixed up with random demotivators. Would be a real shame if a kid learnt his alphabet as A B C D the stig can't be bothered with this shit E F G ....

:p Am I right?

Dear god... if there was an official Top Gear learn-the-alphabet children's book, I cringe in anticipation of what the next generation will be like. I'm in!

Whilst someone is setting that up, here's one that'll probably land me in the shit. Again.

4194657945_e47b0f57d0_o.jpg