Top Gear demotivators

dingleberry.jpg

I thought so at least :lol:

4248773300_4f2e086b5b_o.jpg

4248014793_5e20d15fa2_o.jpg

:p

Obviously he didn't fly to all those places just for that, but it does make me curious... Is the BMW available in all those countries? If not were they shipping it with him? It's still a bit of a pain to acquire a silver one for all those shoots in all those places spread out over time... If it isn't natively available and they didn't ship it with him, then what, green-screen compositing? An act of patience by Clarkson and his crew(s).

Last edited:
Obviously he didn't fly to all those places just for that, but it does make me curious... Is the BMW available in all those countries? If not were they shipping it with him? It's still a bit of a pain to acquire a silver one for all those shoots in all those places spread out over time... If it isn't natively available and they didn't ship it with him, then what, green-screen compositing? An act of patience by Clarkson and his crew(s).

The X6 which Clarkson was driving in the UK was only taken to Spain, not Hong Kong or Australia (those cars had different reg. plates).

These are all great.
Last night i had a dream that involved James, Jeremy and Mineworksfine. I think my brain is trying to tell me to spend less time on this board.:lol:

These are all great.
Last night i had a dream that involved James, Jeremy and Mineworksfine. I think my brain is trying to tell me to spend less time on this board.:lol:

WTF??????

These are all great.

I...ummm...

I...I'm not sure if I should ask for... um, *cough*details*cough...

Or...if I should...

No, I don't want details. Not now..not ever.

Well, you *could* tell me the part about James. :p

The budget cuts obviously extended to the 'wardrobe' department (such as it is)... that's the hat he had for the 'cars for 17 year olds' segment in 13x02 :)

^ Maybe he stole it from props it's his own hat? :D

They've stated more than once they don't have a wardrobe budget. That's why we see James in that pink and purple rugby shirt so often. Jeremy has allegedly worn the same two pairs of jeans for 17 years.

Ah, that's why the waistband now fits under his personal rugby ball. They probably fitted neatly on his waistline when they were new.