Top Gear demotivators

If I may also use that 'inspiring' image....

bananas.jpg

I'm not 100% sure if that is James' hand :hmm:

I think it is. :nod:

Can I just say I lurked here for about a month before first posting (good message board etiquette, hey?), and this thread made me ROAR. Some of these are SO CLEVER. I should contribute...I'm pretty witty. ;)

Not sure. Since the picture was taken in a Honda FCX Clarity, perhaps it was a promo shot for when he was in California filming that bit?

Or a candid shot for posterity or something? I imagine those were the girls playing volleyball on the beach that the cameraman cut back to at one point during the review.

I'd love to know what the actual source of the shot is. If it comes from Honda or the agency the "models" are from, it's publicity. If it's from a TG employee it could be blackmail. If it's from James' personal collection, then he's a darker (and dirtier) horse than we think he is!

Can I just say I lurked here for about a month before first posting (good message board etiquette, hey?), and this thread made me ROAR. Some of these are SO CLEVER. I should contribute...I'm pretty witty. ;)

Go for it. :D

And modest too I note.

Anyone else detect a faint whiff of troll?

Or should I simply go straight to.....

n00b! Get him!!!