• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Top Gear (detailed) episode guide by me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsCoBaR

Car(s)
Opel Vectra 1.6 '92
I think is OK.. :|

If you see some wrong info. post in this topic.. I will re-write document and upload again.. 8)

Comment & advice about this guide..?!

Download link:

- - - - - - - - - -

Note that this is not final version.. In the time I will edit, and it's Excel document.. :roll:

Excellent stuff mate!

Is this the "project" you weren't telling us about??

Thanks everybody.. :roll:

@Bihus - I don't know how to do that..?! And Can you give me some adress that isn't rapidshare, to upload my new edited version.. :)

@Wooflepof - If you wanna help me, send me in my PM.. ;)

@Phoenix - I wait other ep. for now I have just that ep. :) 8)

It's OK, but I think that you should open new thread for your link.. :?

Thanks.. Moderator's delete this post or move in NEW thread.. :thumbsup:

nice idea janpi, but somebody definately needs to run a spell check on it ..

haz

Hmm, I know.. If someone have time, do that.. I then send me on e-mail.. I will ADD some new ep. and then upload.. :cry:

Thanks.. :shock:

hey guys just an idea but a bad ass MSaccess type database might be better for inputting data and then using it as a reference guide,

who knows maybe viper could use something similar to this to provide a database integrated with the site's search feature too, to provide detailed information about episodes upon demand and a user submitted review etc

janpi said:
Hmm, I know.. If someone have time, do that.. I then send me on e-mail.. I will ADD some new ep. and then upload.. :cry:

Thanks.. :shock:

I may be able to do that next week :)

OK, when you finish, send me PrivaMessage.. 8)

ADD (edit) - 11.10.2005:

6x9 - 24.07.2005
6x10 - 31.07.2005

ADD (edit) - 14.10.2005:

6x11 - 07.08.2005

ADD (edit) - 20.10.2005:

Spell Check by MGKDK..

Status
Not open for further replies.