Top Gear does Blue Peter (Hypothetically)

Soup?

Car(s)
Jailbait Ford is Dead! Adjusting to pedestrianism.
I searched but didn't find a thread on this. So, from The Times:

What if the Top Gear Three presented Blue Peter?

If you'd like to know, click here.
If you'd rather not know, don't click here.

As the BBC considers giving the children's show a Top Gear-style makeover to create ?playground buzz?, Giles Smith imagines the car crash TV...

blue185x_489605a.jpg

Thoughts, comments and insults welcome.

Last edited:
Well we already know that they're useless at bodging stuff together so all the BP makes would be 'Ambitious but rubbish'... Unless James did it, in which case it would probably be another shoebox house for Barbie...

It woulds be interesting to see what they do to the BP garden:think:

Turn it into a driveway so Clarkson doesn't have to walk very far to the studio, but they won't fill the pond properly so the tarmac (or brick-block) will collapse and James' Panda will sink. :lol:

Another comic relief special, here we come!

Well we already know that they're useless at bodging stuff together so all the BP makes would be 'Ambitious but rubbish'... Unless James did it, in which case it would probably be another shoebox house for Barbie...

Maybe they could sub-contract that out to the little girl who created that horse carrier idea they showed in one of "The News" segments while JM organizes her tools and JC and RH mess around in the background?

Maybe they could sub-contract that out to the little girl who created that horse carrier idea they showed in one of "The News" segments while JM organizes her tools and JC and RH mess around in the background?

:lol: I can imagine that right now.

Ah! Blue Peter Chris Trace and Val Singleton. ...

Mmmmmmm, Valerie Singleton. Or is that a sentiment for the NSFW section? Janet Ellis also did it for me (and still does come to think of it).

Cobol old thing you're really giving your age away if you remember Christohpher Trace.