Top Gear Dog?

Or just wait patiently for an update in a future column. Chances are, she's going to bring it up again no matter the outcome, right?

There appeared to be a new column today (I'm assuming it's new as I haven't read any before) but it was about rabbits and myxomatosis. There was no mention of TG dog.

There is myxomatosis in the UK?

I don't think we have a massive feral rabbit problem in the UK. Myx tends to pop up every few years and to be honest it's pretty distressing to see, but the most concern is stopping it passing on to pet rabbits.

And update of sorts on TG Dog if interested.
I had twitter open last night and saw Richard Porter tweeting so I asked him if he knew anything about TG dog. His reply was:

"Hammond said she was ill last week. Hasn't mentioned since. Don't think it's serious. Mind you, I'm not a vet."

So the fact he hasn't said anything since is hopefully a sign it was nothing too dire.

Hope she is well. Just had to put one of my own down this evening, and would not wish anyone else have to go through it.

To those that think dogs are just stupid animals, I will bet you my dogs are smarter than you.

Heres hoping TeeGee is up and chasing bunnies in the near future.

An update on TopGear Dog appeared in this Sunday's column by Mindy. Evidently she's on the mend, the x-rays showing nothing broken. She has a spur of bone growing from one of her vertebrae which the vet hopes will fuse to another, stabilising itself. She is almost back to her daft self. This is good news. :D

Good. Thanks for the update.