Top Gear DVD covers

hi everybody,

I'm looking for DVD covers for my topgear shows. I found a bunch on cdcovers.CC, those of season 1 & 2, 3 & 4, revved up ( changed that to 5 & 6 ) but nom I'm using winterolympics for 7 & 8 and I've got nothing for 9
Does anybody know where I can find more? or does anybody have custom made DVD covers?

thx a lot

I'm in the process of making my own...
I'm working backwards from season 9. My cases are 7mm slim cases, each one holds 2 discs, and eash disc holds two episodes. I'm breaking it up by season, though...so, I don't have Seasin 8 episode 7 and Season 9 spisone 1 on the same disc or in the same case (if season 8 only had 7 episodes...just an example).

examples:
TEMPLATE.jpg

Bugattitemplate.jpg

I have a question about these DVDs. How can you guys fit so many eps on one DVD? What program do you use?

I'm in the process of making my own...
I'm working backwards from season 9. My cases are 7mm slim cases, each one holds 2 discs, and eash disc holds two episodes. I'm breaking it up by season, though...so, I don't have Seasin 8 episode 7 and Season 9 spisone 1 on the same disc or in the same case (if season 8 only had 7 episodes...just an example).

examples:
TEMPLATE.jpg

Bugattitemplate.jpg

those are awsome. nice work
But as you said I'm looking for a cover for an entire season. I also use 2 disc 7mm casings, but I just burn the downloaded episodes to a disc, one for each season. I can connect my laptop to my tv, so no need to make it DVD-player compatible.
If there is anybody with just one season covers, I can adjust it for 2 seasons, that would be great.

Or if you have a spare moment and can adjust your for like one season, :mrgreen:

thx anyway, hope somebody else may have something

i have created a DVD cover for series 1 and series 7! i use standard DVD size and use 4 discs for a season in 1 dvd box. I will post a couple of images tomorow as i am currently at home at the covers are on my computer at uni.

Season 7 cover.. its called "Speedskating", not "Speekskating" ;)

*laughs* D'oh...I am still learning photoshop, and I just learned it has a spell check. :)

Some people burn the raw data files to DVD, where as some people convert them to DVD video. I do the DVD video, because then I can loan them to people, and I can play them in ANY dvd player, even if I don't have my laptop with me. My desktop is hooked up to my TV, but I like this better.

Last edited:
I do the DVD video, because then I can loan them to people, and I can play them in ANY dvd player, even if I don't have my laptop with me. My desktop is hooked up to my TV, but I like this better.

And how does one go about doing that? I also wish to burn Top Gear to share with friends.

or you could just buy a DIVX compatible dvd player, dvd players cost almost nothing thesedays

That is not what I asked, I already do have a DVD player like that. I wish to burn Top Gear on DVD to let people borrow.

That is not what I asked, I already do have a DVD player like that. I wish to burn Top Gear on DVD to let people borrow.

just a tip mate, nothing more
as for the DVD's, it's just a setting for burning them. It depends on what program you use. If you use Nero, like lots of people, you just chose the DVD video format. That will play on your dvd'player. But it will take time and a lot more dvd's

Here are my two DVD covers, for Series 1 and Series 7!

TopGearDVDCover7C.jpg

TopGearDVDCover1C.jpg

let me know what you think!

I was abloe to fit an episode summary to the back of Series 7 but there are two many episodes to do the same for series 1, so bits are just summarised! Also the spines when put together for the first 7 series will have the top gear logo showing! The front cover is pretty much going to stay the same all the way through while the back covers have different pictures from the series and the particular highlights of that series! Oh an obviously with out my simple signature on it!

Last edited:
It's exactly the same as if you were going to a) burn a audio CD from your mp3's to play in any CD player, or b) burn an mp3 cd with 150 songs on it where you need a ocmputer, or an mp3 cd player to play the tracks: same thing with the DVD's. The warning: if you want to burn a "DVD Video" disc, it'll take a looong time for your computer to convert the video to the proper format...up to 2.5 hours per 2-episode disc.

Oh...ans shouldn't every disc have a different UPC code? ;)

just a tip mate, nothing more
as for the DVD's, it's just a setting for burning them. It depends on what program you use. If you use Nero, like lots of people, you just chose the DVD video format. That will play on your dvd'player. But it will take time and a lot more dvd's

Sorry man, didn't mean done come across rude or anything its just I have asked the same question on many sites and always get the same reply "get a Divx DVD player"....even thought I said my DVD player can play Divx files and state these discs are not going to be for me.

My Jewel case Disc covers based on TG wallpapers

My Jewel case Disc covers based on TG wallpapers

I have done the disc covers for Series 1 to 8 based on TG wallpapers.
Its a simple design.. with just the pic and series label.

I have done it with a canvas size of 10 inch x 12 inch... You can give this for photo print at your nearby photo studio. You can also request them to trim off all the white masking or u can do it urself with a good blade and a steel ruler.

The linked image is not of the original resolution. If anyone is interested. PM me with ur e mail ID.. I shall fwd the image of the original resolution.
430398954_efd9ba5aea_b.jpg

430404035_00308c4b30_b.jpg

The following is a additional cover I made for Jeremy's extra video's

430405333_bbcffcbfc3_b.jpg

Is there a reason why you went with photos of cars that aren't in that season?

well... I tried to do the covers with cars from that particular season. But could not find the right images.

So I thought of giving it a abstract feel.... with only the series label indicating the series info.

I've been browsing these forums for a while and I'm a huge Top Gear fan, and I'm not quite sure why I decided to join and post now, but this thread inspired me to redo my DVD covers. I liked thundercats covers more than my originals, so I decided to make something that looked a little more professional. Thought I'd share my efforts

http://img401.imageshack.**/img401/9273/coverszo9.th.jpg

I too am doing 2 eps per DVD.

-Mike

Last edited:
I've been browsing these forums for a while and I'm a huge Top Gear fan, and I'm not quite sure why I decided to join and post now, but this thread inspired me to redo my DVD covers. I liked thundercats covers more than my originals, so I decided to make something that looked a little more professional. Thought I'd share my efforts

http://img401.imageshack.**/img401/9273/coverszo9.th.jpg

I too am doing 2 eps per DVD.

-Mike

Cheers mate glad you think mine look good i have been wondering what people think! Your 'Porfessional' dvd covers are looking good also, but perhaps concentrate more on presentation than episode description. Im reworking my series 7 dvd so that its clearer and less clutered and im making inserts with episode description and dvd chapter menus to put inside my dvd covers. just makes it a bit clearer and in the end more proffesional as i think is shown in the series one cover i made!

I disagree. I like UBSTANKN's a bit better...mostly because I think the low-res and stretched-out screen caps bug me...

But then again...I like mine the best, so don't take my taste for anything. :p
TopGearSeason9Episodes1-4.jpg

TopGearSeason7Episodes1-4.jpg

TopGearSeason6Episodes9-11.jpg

TopGearSeason6Episodes5-8.jpg

TopGearSeason6Episodes1-4.jpg

TopGearSeason5Episodes5-8.jpg

TopGearSeason5Episodes1-4.jpg

Last edited: