Top Gear Ebooks for Kindle

geargirl

As a fan on a limited budget, I was wondering if there are any Top Gear e-books, new or old, or those by Richard Porter that can be made available for free? Anything that can be read on a Kindle or other e-reader.

If things like this shouldn't be asked here, feel free to delete the post.

Alkusoittow

Car(s)
05 Legacy GT LTD
As a fan on a limited budget, I was wondering if there are any Top Gear e-books, new or old, or those by Richard Porter that can be made available for free? Anything that can be read on a Kindle or other e-reader.

I don't know how it works in other countries, but if you're here in the states, you can get a library card and checkout ebooks from your library. I've done it, and the library has a HUGE selection of just about everything.

geargirl

I don't know how it works in other countries, but if you're here in the states, you can get a library card and checkout ebooks from your library. I've done it, and the library has a HUGE selection of just about everything.

The very first thing I did was check the local library. Then I checked other libraries Then I had a few libraries see if they could get them with the interlibrary loaning system they use. I suppose I should have stated that I tried that way before posting. Despite the huge selection of just about anything, Top Gear related books didn't factor into the hugeness. That is why I turned to fellow fans.

DuckAvenger

Car(s)
American Bantam
So you know how to use search engines? I guess you could use google and try to find very well known torrent-site and search top gear & jeremy clarkson.

geargirl

I know how to use a search engine, I know about torrent sites, And libraries. And asking friends, and all sorts of things. I am trying to keep things above board and not be sneaky just to be free. I sense I am being talked down to here, so forget I even asked.

Rimi C

Top Gear E Books

Top Gear E Books

Just read the new book called 'Clarkson's Troubles' out on Amazon - Recommended. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrQCK1hBzk