Top Gear Episodes

Militant-Grunt

Car(s)
Audi S6 2.2T
The ration of Top Gear to Fifth Gear is like 1:2, Viper where are them Top Gear episodes Im begining to miss Jeremy Clarkson!
Fifth Gear just dosent have that spark like Top Gear does. :roll:

'Cause new Fifth Gears are on and so those are out. I've released pretty much the same amount of old Fifth Gear and old Top Gear. ;)

Plus the Top Gear's are bigger and require like twice the time for me to upload them. ;)

I'll try and release some more Top Gear though. :)

jeremy over tiff anyday.. i love the tiff is a great driver, but the way he moans in pleasure when driving cars just annoys the crap outta me.

lol, i hadnt notice that.

maybe he does it to turn on the female audience. :wink:

Well...I prefer Jeremy Clarkson toopid jokes with the rest of the ppl at Top Gear. Makes the show more interesting than Fifth Gear to watch. And it's half hour longer, tat means more cars! :D

yes i definately agree, though i heard that for the new season they are drastically changing the top gear program format :(

this is a bummer, i think it is perfect the way it was

i really hope they dont screw it up

let me guess, a new stig and he's in a gray racing suit?? :shock: :wink:

and the insults jeremy and richard exchange are waaay better than the ass kissing tiff and vicky are up to :twisted:

yeah i dont like the direction 5th Gear made. its too friendly happy crap with the "caring for the public safety of our viewers" kinda thing. but overall, its the best show second to Top Gear.

ps- Tiff isnt in it as often, i hope he doesnt slowly fade out of the show to let Vicki and that hairy sloppy guy take over. :?

May 9, 2004 :wink:

bone said:
and the insults jeremy and richard exchange are waaay better than the ass kissing tiff and vicky are up to :twisted:

Yeah but Tiff can drive and the only thing Clarkson can do is talk :roll:

if I want to hear them talking I can turn on the radio, what I want is some cool driving action. Only one man can do that

:tiffrocks:

but how often does he drive a car like that, a few secs at a time, in the meantime i want someone that can talk about the car and be entertaining too.

Renesis said:
Yeah but Tiff can drive and the only thing Clarkson can do is talk :roll:

if I want to hear them talking I can turn on the radio, what I want is some cool driving action. Only one man can do that

:tiffrocks:

Completely agree, plus Clarkson is an ass a lot of the time.

no doubt that Tiff can drive, but still I watch TV to be entertained... and Jeremy is a better entertainer.

plus, there's always the STIG to burn rubber on the track :twisted:

I like them equally...Top Gear for the news and celebrity-in-a-car type stuff, and 5th Gear because it has stuff like Vicki doing donuts in the mud in a $60,000 car... ;)

But the one thing that always amazes me is their cinematography and camerawork. They always have an interesting angle, shot, zoom, transition or perspective. The US car shows like Car and Driver and Motor Trend TV seem so hokey and redneck in comparison.

I HAVE always liked MotorWeek (comes on PBS). I've watched it since I was a little kid...they generally have good information, but it's more matter-of-fact than the other shows. Still, it's entertaining when they show the cars on the drag strip doing acceleration runs and big SUV's sliding all over the place on the slalom.

Here's a link: http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/

Yeah, I totally agreed. (Just got done watching Motor Trend.)

What about the older top gear episodes eh?