Top Gear Fan Fiction

kill with fire then hit with a nuclear weapon for good measure

low_orbit_ion_cannon.jpg

Because I came upon it while google searching and didn't KNOW it had been gone for 3 years. Sorry! My fault!

I think that's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

I've just seen the words "Richard" and "Orgasm" in the same paragraph. I feel sick. :barf:

*snicker* Well, Izzy and Willow weren't dropped on Richard and Mindy's doorstep by the fairies.

...or were they? :hmm:

*snicker* Well, Izzy and Willow weren't dropped on Richard and Mindy's doorstep by the fairies.

...or were they? :hmm:

I keep thinking that the Top Gear Next Generation Five were brought by fairies, because...well, thinking about Richard or Jeremy in that way is more effective for me than thinking about baseball.

Since this is the Internet, and we know Rule 34 and Rule 36 exist, I know someone's done this. The worst possible description for a TG fanfic ever: "Willow and Izzy think that Uncle James has the best toys."

I keep thinking that the Top Gear Next Generation Five were brought by fairies, because...well, thinking about Richard or Jeremy in that way is more effective for me than thinking about baseball.

Since this is the Internet, and we know Rule 34 and Rule 36 exist, I know someone's done this. The worst possible description for a TG fanfic ever: "Willow and Izzy think that Uncle James has the best toys."

Ewww.
EDIT: I know this is an old reference, but this whole thing reminds me of an episode of Friends when Chandler mentions his mom popping into his head during making love and thus ruins Ross' sex life. I'd like to say thanks.

Last edited:
I fully admit that I shouldn't have raised this thread from the grave, but... people are still posting in it?

That's unexpected.

I love that Jeremy/Veyron one! LOLOLOL!!!!! Those kind are the best.

spoiler tags FTMFW

They save your ass brain even if this thread is where you just learnt what "fan fiction" really is. :lol: