Top Gear Filming Style Video

Robbahou

Car(s)
Yamaha Wolverine
Hey guys, i tried emulating the top gear filming style, using my lawn mower as a car because well, the only car i have at this house is an old citroen c5, and boy is it ugly, but yeah, check it out and let me know what you think, I appreciate any feedback, it's quite short, 50 seconds long

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done man. Is it your first montage? For it to be an Amateur video, you quite got the hang of it.
I was getting into it, that I just wanted it to keep on going. Made the impression of a teaser for a full review.
But definitely captured the essence and the basic elements of BBC/TG cinematography. Good Job!

Last edited:
Nice job, as a 7D owner I know how hard it can be to keep things stable and nail to focus like you are in video mode. I am guessing your using a rig? What lens and software?

Dude, very good! You got skills!

The only thing lacking was Jeremy saying that this is the best lawnmower... IN THE WORLD :D

Hey, another Canon video shooter, hai.

Yeah you nailed the colour grading and editing style - it's something I thought about doing as a project before myself, but you got it.

Never has a lawn mower looked more epic. Well done.
Now I want to buy it.

Well done mate! Looks very similar especially the panning shots. Whats the song used in between 16 and 26 seconds. Or is it your own mix?

Well done! :clap:

That's it? Totally waiting for the voiceover from Jeremy by the 20-second mark. Very well done!