Top Gear France Saison 2

Top Gear France returns on Wednesday, January 6

trailer
https://snappytv-a.akamaihd.net/vid...n=1450202560_ee35d028c4cd97747780df0f07ef392a

CWSD3eRWcAA-xqv.jpg

CV8Ynj7WsAEoyA4.jpg

Last edited:
Any news of the SIARP ?

I think Laury Thilleman might be one.
https://twitter.com/LauryThilleman/status/673865170515566593
CVoMwnAWEAAfeX_.jpg

Sting
https://twitter.com/TopGear_FR/status/679001051291193344
proxy.jpg

Ariane Brodier ?& JoeyStarr
https://twitter.com/ArianeBrodier/status/673171640818262016
CVeWCEpWcAIJ0Y2.jpg

SAISON 2 : 8 ?pisodes de 60 minutes

D?FIS : Les animateurs testent les voitures dans des d?fis sans limites : essais de supercars, courses endiabl?es, construction de v?hicules hors du commun?

LE CHRONO DU STIG SUR LA PISTE TOP GEAR FRANCE : le STIG teste les v?hicules vus dans les sujets sur le circuit Top Gear France. Sa mission : r?aliser le meilleur chrono ? bord de ces bolides.

S02 Ep1 : Les bonnes r?solutions

Anim?s de bonnes r?solutions pour cette ann?e 2016, que nos trois animateurs reviennent pour cette deuxi?me saison. A la lecture des commentaires laiss?s par les internautes, ils ont d?cid? de se prendre en main. Philippe sera ? moins p?p?re au volant ?, Le Tone pilotera une monoplace, Bruce participera ? une course o? il ne sera pas certain de gagner pour une fois. Mais surtout les trois s?engagent ? ne plus casser des voitures gratuitement ! Parviendront-ils ? tenir ces belles r?solutions ?

Diffusion : Mercredi 6 Janvier 2016 | 20H45

S02 Ep2 : Lamborghini Aventor SV, la fin d?une epoque ? - Top Gear France

C?est une esp?ce en voie de disparition, un des derniers moteurs encore produit : le V12 atmosph?rique. Bruce teste pour nous cette voiture unique sur les sublimes routes des Monts du Cantal.

Diffusion : A venir

S02 Ep3 : La rel?ve du Defender - Top Gear France

Apr?s 67 ans de bons et loyaux services, le Defender part ? la retraite ! Pour c?l?brer cette carri?re hors norme, Land Rover sort un ultime mod?le : le Defender HERITAGE. Philippe lui rend un dernier hommage, sur la base militaire de Canjuers, en le confrontant aux v?hicules militaires.

Diffusion : A venir

DIFFUSION
20H45-22H20 Mercredi (Canal 24 de la TNT)

Tweets de @TopGear_FR
?
http://rmcdecouverte.bfmtv.com/operation/top-gear-france/saison-2/

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the answer ,

I had to search the interwebs for two of those "celebrities" :

One ex Miss France 2011,
One TV presenter , humorist, comedian that my country seems to produce by packets of ten,
One movie actor , ex rapper, who is selling is badboy image everywhere
And of course the Sting.

A quick review of the s02e01 for those interested :

The first sequence is a succession of casual jokes : the UK topgear used to read letters but this is 2016 so the french team read messages on twitter .
One of them was from a grumpy old man saying : " I dare you to destroy vintages cars .... yadi yada ..." So of course , the next video, we saw Le Tone drove a Peugeot 204 on the edge of a cliff saying "of course we will absolutely not destroy cars " while the car slowly reverse and fatally plunge from the cliff.

Next sequence was Philippe Lellouche learning how to drift on a MB 63 AMG .

Next were the news : nothing extraordinary .

The first car review was the aventador by Bruce Jouanny : it was shot in central France , it's a montaneous region with a lot of farm , forests..
Visually it was very successful : the yellow flashy of the aventador contrasted with the green , dark green of the environment .
The content was very nostalgic , last car with a N.A. V12.

No power lap of the aventador was authorized by Lamborghini .

Instead the power lap was done with the C63 AMG , note that there was no test of this car , just this power lap , maybe the C is not so great afterall.

In the first season , one of the corner of the circuit was named after Clarkson , in this season this same corner was named " the corner of the guy we can't name"
It seems that for legal reason you can't evoke the name of Jeremy Clarkson , at least the french team didn't rename this corner in order to pay tribute to Clarkson after all.

Next was the first race between the team : they used a kind of tricycle kart : the filming was inspired by Mario karts with video game like incrustations . It was quite funny

Le Tone reviewed the Renault Twizzy in narrow streets , and in a library .

The SIARPC section : Fr?d?ric Dienfenthal , one of the actor of the TAXI franchise plus an humorist that i didn't heard of : Mathieu Madenian . The quality of that section relies solely on the quality of the guest and Philippe Lellouche being an actor himself can use his connexion to invite interesting and funny people.

Next episode will be centered about the Land Rover Defender.

TopGearFrance : la rel?ve du Defender

CYyKW9LWYAAoSWk.jpg

CYoROlTUQAAufcA.jpg

CYoPPHOWwAAHNMj.mp4

CYoNPB1WsAAsHii.jpg

CYoIbHaW8AEN8yb.jpg

CYoEPSkWYAAM1G6.jpg

CYoErxzUEAAtOto.jpg

CYn0HKbWAAA8rFF.jpg

Last edited:
I've not watched any of them, I can't understand French, but it seems to me that TG France will beat TG 2016 (and TG US and AU for that matter) in quality and awesomeness by a large margin for the simple reason that TG France is based on old TG, while the new one will have to frantically avoid being anything like the old one. That's hilarious for various reasons.

Last edited:
The main thing I guess is that they don't take it too seriously. Makes it a winner.

For Chris evans on an another hand...

S02 Ep3 : Le challenge des petites voitures

CZRD6fTWkAAeJyv.jpg

CZMTftRWcAA9Clf.jpg

CZMR5vuWYAQiWsZ.jpg

CZMM20KWAAAcVTA.jpg

CZMLsIhWEAIeuld.jpg

CZMGrNAW0AEW_OO.jpg

CZMFvqoW0AAw1A_.jpg

CZKvnnqWIAAvD-U.jpg

S02 Ep 4 : Challenge vintage

Nos trois animateurs vont donc devoir customiser le Multipla pour le rendre plus cool et plus attractif. En deuxi?me partie le Tone va comparer 3 voitures familiales allemandes et c?t? plateau Philippe Lellouche recevra JoeyStarr et Ariane Brodier.

Diffusion : Mercredi 27 Janvier 2016 | 20H45

S02 Ep 5 : Le permis cascade Niveau 2

Apr?s avoir r?ussi leur permis cascade niveau 1 avec succ?s l'an dernier, nos trois animateurs sont pr?ts ? passer le permis cascade niveau 2.

Diffusion : Mercredi 3 F?vrier 2016 | 20H45

S02 Ep 6 : Le d?fi des pilotes

Le Tone met au d?fi son comp?re et brillant pilote Bruce Jouanny. Et si Bruce n??tait pas le meilleur pilote de la bande ? Tone est convaincu. Le rendez-vous est pris ? l?a?rodrome de Melun Villaroche pour une s?rie de tests made in Tone.

Diffusion : Mercredi 10 F?vrier 2016 | 20H45
http://rmcdecouverte.bfmtv.com/operation/top-gear-france/saison-2/

Last edited:
S02 Ep 4 : Challenge vintage

CZlBlweWcAAH7e0.jpg

CZjn4huWYAANP8a.jpg

CZggs7sW0AAlbQr.jpg

CZgB21EUUAM-hfQ.jpg

CZa4UgcWwAA1C8w.jpg

CZkglGTWcAE1dgI.jpg

Last edited: