Top Gear Guides and Resources ** SEARCH HERE FIRST PLEASE **

jeffy777 said:
burnsy said:
if you would like to add it, i've made......

Burnsy, looks like you're quite the php guy ;)

Maybe Burnsy didn't detect my sarcasm, but I just wanted to tease him a bit :)

Hi u guyz...

As i was still trying to get the TOP GEAR TRACK project started, but got no real reference pictures. thought id post here aswell. Its a 3d track i wanna make for rendering perposes for LFS and all other kinds of fun. If anyone's got some propper reference material of TOP gear track please post it or pm me waeva. I got to have it. As i mentioned earlier ive recently deleted all my TG collections, to make space for 3d stuff etc. So i cant as much as i want to get the reference from the episodes.
If peopele with will and time could help me out a bit i'd be for ever greatfull and i think more then just me :)

Thanx in advance

Hey - redirect me if I'm in the wrong thread for this - but anyone know where I can get 2x06 and 3x01?

Hey, I was watching episode 2x09 (the one with Patrick Stewart) - and they do the recap of the "greatest car ever" contest - does anyone know/have the episode with the McLaren F1 segment?

(or for that matter the black cab episode I think I have the others all accounted for)

Hi I've looked on the torrent page and in the episode guide threads and I can't seem to find which episode features Jodie Kidd as the star in a reasonably priced car, could someone please point me in the right direction.

Check the video offers area. ;)

95's FTP is a good one.

Thanks for all the links really helped out and to whoever made this thank you so much.

@ESPNSTI - HTML WebPage of your guide is not working.. check it out!