Top Gear improved my sex life 100%

Roadster44

Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
So after an night of clubbing, my date and I got back to my place where vodka consumption took place and then I turned on TG episode where Stiggy took GT-R around the track. Well I think my date got so turned on by screaming GT-R going past the tyres, that next thing I knew, we were on my bed.

Thank you Top Gear!

Men - if you have difficulty closing deals, show your dates TG, it is now scientifically proven to get you laid! But do show episodes with high-performance cars, showing a Kia Accident won't work as prescribed.

*heads of to put this thread in the strange-finalgear-topics-cubbard*

comicbookguy-worst-thread-ever.jpg

The thread title should read "vodka improved my sex life 100%"

"After a night of clubbing, my date had so much vodka she had sex with me eventhough i am such a nerd that i put on top gear before we got it going."

Hope you remembered a rubber.

or she hates cars so much... ANYTHING would be better than watching that! lol :p

:)

I think I have a different taste in women...

So after an night of clubbing, my date and I got back to my place where vodka consumption took place and then I turned on TG episode where Stiggy took GT-R around the track. Well I think my date got so turned on by screaming GT-R going past the tyres, that next thing I knew, we were on my bed.

Thank you Top Gear!

Men - if you have difficulty closing deals, show your dates TG, it is now scientifically proven to get you laid! But do show episodes with high-performance cars, showing a Kia Accident won't work as prescribed.

I presume this is the first time you have had sex; hence the song, dance, bells and whistles.

I remember similar joy the first time I got a Mushroom thing on Mario...

So, she's turned on by cheesy cars and subsequently gives up the pussy to the nearest available male? Wow! That's a high quality woman right there. :rolleyes:

Don't forget your dosage.
valtrex.jpg

:threadnopics:

lol I was bored and high on coffee...unfortunately this proved to be the end result. But I do find it kind of funny that "sexy time" occured whilst TG was in the background!

Ok it obviously was your first time. So you basically lost your virginity in front of a TV set watching a man in white racing overalls? :? :rofl:
Good start, I wonder what comes next. .. oh wait I don't want to know :D

So, she's turned on by cheesy cars and subsequently gives up the pussy to the nearest available male? Wow! That's a high quality woman right there. :rolleyes:
He was already gonna get top score by looking for women in a club. :p

So, she's turned on by cheesy cars and subsequently gives up the pussy to the nearest available male? Wow! That's a high quality woman right there. :rolleyes:[/IMG]

Good point, but you also have to bear in mind that she has shagged a bloke and the first thing he does is brag about it to a bunch of petrolhead dweebs on the interweb.

If you ask me it's a match made in heaven. Hope it all works out 'cos I can't wait to see what kind of congenital cracker progeny these two can manage between them! :yucky:

Guessing the OP is so excited because a 100% improvement can only be achieved if the starting point is zero!! :lol:

Last edited:

Thank you Top Gear!

Did you find the right hole alright sweetheart?