Top Gear in Monaco for the F1

Season 17 teaser

Season 17 teaser

Here's a teaser for Season 17:

[video=youtube;TqLp2U-_A3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqLp2U-_A3s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

You might want to move that to the spoiler section! (Where it has already been posted by the way.)

You might want to move that to the spoiler section! (Where it has already been posted by the way.)

Merged it into the existing thread.

Is a right. :may: No it's left. No is a right..

Really lowered the tone of the programme by included dodgy Flav

There has been some questioning by some F1 Journos on why Flav was involved, he isn't involved in anything F1 at the moment, hell he's banned from the sport for what he orchestrated.

Maybe he offered the use of his private yacht in the Marina?

His ban was (partially) overturned. In a settlement with the FIA they promised not to have any "operational control" over any team racing in FIA sanctioned events for three years, but the ban on them attending events was removed.

Bernie was a supporter of this. And it's certain that he wouldn't have let him participate if they knew he wasn't supposed to be there.

Last edited:
But he isn't in F1, there is no reason for him to be in the segment when the other two are clearly in F1.

But he isn't in F1, there is no reason for him to be in the segment when the other two are clearly in F1.

Yes but let's face it he's one of the most recognisable people in or formerly in F1, for good or for worse!

But then would you have complained if Eddie Irvine or some other former F1 driver had been a passenger? That's like suggesting that Mansell shouldn't have been an F1 SIARPC because he didn't have an F1 seat at the time.

I want to see Stirling Moss in the Liana........ :D

But then would you have complained if Eddie Irvine or some other former F1 driver had been a passenger? That's like suggesting that Mansell shouldn't have been an F1 SIARPC because he didn't have an F1 seat at the time.
I wouldn't have complained about that because I'm a hypocrite like that.
I want to see Stirling Moss in the Liana........ :D
I don't think the world is ready for awesome such as that.

Well we had better not wait much longer. I think TG needs a Seniors F1 board for those over 60....

I'll the bidding with Stirling Moss and that Scottish lady who taught James how to drive a TVR....

Stirling Moss in the Liana would be EPIC WIN. :nod: