• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Top Gear in your country

Oti

Ever since the “cease & desist” mater I’ve been spending a small fortune on anti - depressive medication because I’m obviously a huge fan of the show, and I rather quit smoking then to quit watching this show (ahmmm …). Well, my condition got miraculously better five minutes ago, when I found out that the show will be airing here to (at this point it would probably be appropriate to say that I live in Romania ). The sign for such a miracle that you should look for is the lunching of the magazine in your country. It happened here 2 mounts ago. A month after that they lunched the Romanian version of the web site and now they just announced that they will air the show on one of our cable stations soon. I know you can imagine my reaction to the news.
I am telling all this for those in my situation, people that can’t watch the show on TV. Watch for the lunching of the magazine and hopefully the show will follow soon.

(Trough this I would also like to point out my deepest gratitude to this site for providing us all with full shows in good quality and hope that you will find a way to keep uploading them, even if legally :) )

I've resorted to cleaning my room. God help me.

Where can I find TG in the u.s?

There's no U.S. feed for Top Gear, this site used to be the only, easy way, of getting it. Not anymore, just have to look for torrents, or on the eDonkey network. :)

Mininova.org has the 700MB eps and the 350MB eps every Sunday. :)

Re: Top Gear in your country

Oti said:
Ever since the ?cease & desist? mater I?ve been spending a small fortune on anti - depressive medication because I?m obviously a huge fan of the show, and I rather quit smoking then to quit watching this show (ahmmm ?). Well, my condition got miraculously better five minutes ago, when I found out that the show will be airing here to (at this point it would probably be appropriate to say that I live in Romania ). The sign for such a miracle that you should look for is the lunching of the magazine in your country. It happened here 2 mounts ago. A month after that they lunched the Romanian version of the web site and now they just announced that they will air the show on one of our cable stations soon. I know you can imagine my reaction to the news.
I am telling all this for those in my situation, people that can?t watch the show on TV. Watch for the lunching of the magazine and hopefully the show will follow soon.

(Trough this I would also like to point out my deepest gratitude to this site for providing us all with full shows in good quality and hope that you will find a way to keep uploading them, even if legally :) )

Oti, pe ce program ? :) Misto sa aud ca si in romania il arata.
Pacat ca nu mai sunt pe acolo totusi. Vezi ca s-ar putea sa fie re-runs.

EDIT: (for all) please excuse my comment in romanian in an english forum, thank you. 8)

We have a few BBC channels here in Canada (BBC Kids, BBC Canada and BBC World News), but not the right one! None of them carry Top Gear. Online watching is our only option at the moment.

Of course, there has been talk of bringing it to America, probably edited, and who wants that? My computer will be supplying me with the episodes for a long time to come.

^actually, both BBC Canada and BBC World do show Top Gear, it's just that they show re-runs of episodes which are cut down to only feature the car reviews.

vladmitu said:
^actually, both BBC Canada and BBC World do show Top Gear, it's just that they show re-runs of episodes which are cut down to only feature the car reviews.
Really? B'oh! Well, my mother has those channels but I don't, and I hadn't thought to ask her to check for it. But if it's just reviews, I don't really care anyway. :p