Top Gear Injuries

Here's a few:
James kept hitting his head on the camera in the panamera race episode. S13E04.
James hit Jeremy in the "plums" in the cheap supercar challenge. S07E04.
Richard was in pain from riding the Vincent black shadow. S13E01.
Richard hurt his hand with the pick axe in the Bolivia special when he was trying to fix his starter motor on the raft.
Jeremy got hit in the nads by a paintball in the automotive art gallery challenge. S14E05.

Hammond hit that sharp camera light too.

I know it's not TG but don't forget JC breaking a finger while punching Piers Morgan.

First post still says the bee went in Jeremy's eye, but it was his nose.

Does Jeremy's fall from the cardboard lavatory or him burning his tongue with a pipe count?

I seem to remember Jeremy cutting himself on some sheet metal once, struggling to remember the episode though.

I remember reading about James' concussion in the Middle East before the episode even aired.

While building the Hammerhed Eagle i-thrust.

James hurt his hand while trying to put a tire on a rim in the episode where they make the minivan do a fast lap.

You shouldn't hate people for being disappointed with scripted things in TG or expect them, historically the show was factual and didn't need scripted 'comedy'. It didn't feature people having accidents either. I've come to terms with the nature of modern TG, but I'm still disappointed that they feel they had to resort to scripted things to make the show interesting.

Have you watched old episodes recently?
Yeah, their car reviews were more basic, but they had a shitload of scripted gag-bits in their early stuff as well. The kind of stuff that people would be pissed about if they happened in a new episode. Scripting in Top Gear if far from anything new.
Remember the 100 pound car challenge, mentioned in the first post of this thread? Ran their cars into brick walls, Jeremy broke ("chipped") his thumb. James pretended to be dead, because that would have been 10 points off. That was in series 4.

James nearly broke his wrist in 10x08 when trying to operate the starting handle.
May not count, but Jeremy once had a lack of saliva and refused help from the audience.
James was thrown across the cabin after The Stig managed to switch off the driver aids of the 760Li in 14x01.
The Stig nearly fell out of Jeremy's JCB in 09x05.
James ruined his buttocks driving a boat in 12x05.
Jeremy having his face hurt (I suppose) by the backdraft in the tunnel while operating the Tornado locomotive in 13x01.
James suffered from a spine/back issue in 19x06.
James was killed trying to escape from the Albanian Police in 16x03. In the same episode they had to commit quite a lot of murdering in order to be able to test the boot space in their cars.
Richard was injured badly after Jeremy's "seat" failed in the Mercedes Cottage, 08x04.
A big giant came and pushed Jeremy over in 15x04, not sure if he was injured though.
All three presenters were injured during crash testing of Geoff in 14x02.
Jeremy must have hurt his neck due to flaws with his snow-depth-measuring-procedure in 16x05.
Several Mumbai citizens were killed because of poor food delivery by Jeremy in 18x00.
Richard was beat up by the director (?) of The Sweeney in 18x03.

Should we consider Top Gear Stuntman?

Jeremy cut his finger/hand in the 17 yr old bit and in the salt flats in Africa.

Can't remember exactly...
When Jeremy was doing some car painting, he was holding a white canvas, with stig firing paintballs from the muffler and one of them went though, and hit his nutsack.
And another time when James accidentally hits Jezza nutsack as well. :lol:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtTR0NWu-DI[/youtube]

Last edited: